Pregnant Hollywood

4/26/2008 6:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The newest accessory in Hollywood is a baby bump. Let's just hope these don't come with stretch marks. It's all about the cocoa butter ladies!

J

Ok, the lady who wrote the last post is mentally unstable......

Kelli

Uncle Tommy? LOL!! Oh yes, I am a real meanie, shame on me.

J

Yes Nellie, I agree!

Hey miss cheerleader, I think the person meant if you call fat people "Monsters" then who the hell knows how you refer to handicapped people.

Liz

Ok, Jean Bricken, Jean Summers. Carroll Granger, Mr. Boyko,Ucle Tommy and last but not least Berlin ~~~~~~~

All of the names above are the same person!!!!!! Yes, she is delusional and likes to start crap with other people! That is why she uses other names as to compliment herself. If you don't respond, she will just have to TALK to herself which, I am sure she is use to doing!

Liz

Oh, now we have a new name------------------------------TOBY!!!!

Jean, you really need to put the bottle down!

Winky Vitalic

just because someone works with the handicapped and likes thin people doesn't make him or her a bad person. for real. don't be such a snob. ever. i don't see you working with the handicapped.

Liz

No snob here, just having to read a delusional persons insults, dear.

Kelli

Dallas, is there a full moon tonight? This is getting comical! Why does someone keep telling me to go back to Lenn K.? haha!! Sorry Lenn K., tell your wife I said hey from Dallas.

Liz

No, I believe the full moon was last week..............She has always insulted Lenn K. ! Obviously she is a very sick woman and I don't understand why TMZ doesn't block her when she starts hurling all the insults. She is always out to find someone to insult! She is malicious!

Kelli

Malicious=troubled, she must be very unhappy. I personally do not comment to fight but I guess some people like it. Laughter is good for the endorphines.

LH

TMZ, enough with the celebrity baby-bump stories! Los Angles has a baby story to beat all baby stories. Over in south Los Angeles (also known as the latino ghetto) yesterday, 20 year old Wendy Ortiz left her 3-month old triplets plus a 2-year old son home alone for two days because she had errands to take care of. Shocking? Yes!!! That illegal (b)witch is on California welfare. No doubt she is in the USA for a peice of the American Pie. Or, could it be the American Dream? Imagine that! Twenty years old and she has 4 kids under the age of 3 years. That is real clever of her. Even my neighbor's dog takes better care of her 3-month old puppies.

Trophy wife Slim and Trim!!!!

Dallas you are nuts saying I am with this other names....

mach es dir selber

J

Oh my gash, that is terrible! Hopefully the kids are all ok....and I agree, enough with the baby bump stories!

Trophy wife Slim and Trim!!!!

Now I give you a special message for Mr. Funbags....

Leck mich am Arsch

Kelli

73., very sad but this happens everyday unfortunatly. I hope those babies are never returned,