Britney

Acting Up Again

4/28/2008 4:48 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Conservatorship wonder Britney Spears is returning to the stage -- the "How I Met Your Mother" sound stage.

Brit is reprising her role of Abby on the CBS sitcom and sources tell us she'll hopefully keep it together long enough to start shooting her scenes later this week. Spears' previous stint on "HIMYM" garnered the show its highest ratings and earned her good reviews.

Unfortunately, must see TV doesn't get much better than being hauled off on a gurney.

dugh

why not cut her slak you pricks

Bob. My name is the same forwards and backwards

Did you hear?

Kanye West is a whiney little b!tch!

Anonymous

Seroiulsy, get over TMZ. You guys have NOTHING to bagg on her for. LET HER LIVE HER LIFE YOU JEALOUS FREAKS!!!

elizabeth

britney is trying to get better, we can all tell since she is all over the place....she is not perfect....f off and let her be

LizBeth

Are you serious? When are you going to stop? This is getting really boring.

Just call me trailer trash....

more $$ for feder-scuz

Angry Democrat 'Sky Blu' from LMFAO attack GOP Romney on Purpose .

Britney watch your bank account . The court appointed lawyer is getting paid $10K a week and Kaplan (k fed attorney) is getting paid 400K +, also with the PaP stalker (adnan) will come out with damaging pics (unless someone pays him)

Concluding -- Britney watch your bank account.

H B Rider

What a waste of reporting. Looks like the SS TMZ-tanic is sinking some more. Good. Anyone have any dirt on Harvey Levin they would like to share? Let's exploit him. Maybe someone has a pic of Harvey at a mens bath-house or maybe Harvey taking out his trash or even walking to his car searching for his keys. C'mon people...he is out there doing what he does. Let's do our own reporting. I bet we can do a better job of it than the hacks at TMZ. I'm just sayin'!

Getaclue

Stupid Stupid remark as usual from TMZ

so over it.

Is everyone as sick of this whole TMZ slamming Brit as I am? I found another web site...try Hollywood.com
It's real reporting

pebbles

Tmz helps push this poor girl over the edge, then keeps kicin' her while she's down. your stupid comments suck. I just hope her dad is smart enough to keep her away from sites like this, who try to undermine everything she has worked for in the last few months! You go Brit!

JT

I'm GETTING SICK of TMZ bashing Britney, she's been on the road to recover for over 3 months now! She's finally getting her life together and TMZ cant let go of the past b/c theyre not making $$$ off her like they were with the breakdowns, court dates, and Crazy Britney lifestyle! Im so glad shes getting her life together & back to the Britney we all know & love!!!

WATCH OUT TMZ, BRITNEY'S BACK Y'ALL!

TEAM BRITNEY!

Hop Off

TMZ and Harvey Levin are so depraved. A mentally ill woman on a gurney is must see TV? I hope you peoplel roast in hell. You never miss an opportunity to knock someone when they're down and even when they're putting their lives together. I hope Karma gets each and every last one of you human waste!

FlBiker

Hopefully she can find time away from her children.

Just call me trailer trash....

leave the poor girl alone, she's trying to get better and not be an attention whore and you keep pimping her

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments