Can You Guess the Celebucankles?!

4/28/2008 3:32 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

These adorable pork-loin feet were spotted roaming the wilds of L.A. this weekend. Guess who managed to beautifully wedge them into a pair of sensible shoes.

unreal reality

Wow... my comment wasn't even nasty, but was deleted. TMZ can dish it, they just can't take it.

LH

Here ya go .. educate yourselves that that is not the result of being a Glutton and lack of self-control. That is a serious health condition called "Edema."

BigDog62

Dear TMZ, I find it incredible that you can say absolutely anything you want about anyone you want and we are supposed to take that as entertainment reporting. Then you turn around and delete any comments that you do not think are appropriate. Like you could judge what is and is not appropriate. I have to tell you, even though you will probably delete this comment like you have so many others that do not agree with your tabloid journalism, as much as I like some of the "scoops" you give on here it is just not worth all of the childish and hateful negativity that you spew. I am deleting you from my home page. I know this is not a big deal to you, you will always have the other hateful people in the world flocking to your site to see who you have torn apart but I will no longer be one of them. As others on here have stated regarding your deleting of comments you do not like..."If you can't take it don't dish it out. Shame on you Harvey Levin...At one time I really had some respect for you, no more.

Spongebob

Most people commenting here seem to think TMZ is doing something terribly wrong by printing this photo. I disagree. I think Kirstie is doing something terribly wrong by not wearing looooooooooooooooooooooooong pants.

Angelique

A gridle and panyhose would help LOL MOoooooooo cow! I will never go to jenny craig if this is the results, that's sad she is just plan out of control with eating. Go get Bypass surgery...it seems it's your only hope.

Dick Lick

Number 42 - you are likewise a moron of the first order - Many of us find TMZ disgusting and have ethe good sense to speak up about it. All that must happen for evil to triumph is for good men and women to say nothing - Silence implies Consent Idiot!

Sue

HOW CRUEL! EVEYONE. I MEAN EVERYONE, HAS SOME THING THEY HATE ABOUT THEMSELF, OR SOMEHTHING THAT IS WRONG WITH THEM. TO SOME ITS A FAT ASS, OR SMALL BREASTS, OR A SMALL PENIS, OR HUGE HIPS, OR HUMONGOUS THIGHS, OR UGLY BEADY EYES, OR THIN LIPS OR NO UPPER LIP, WELL I WONDER HOW YOU WOULD FEEL IF ONE OF YOUR FLAWS WERE ON VIEW FOR ALL TO NOT ONLY SEE BUT TO MAKE CRUEL FUN OF, WITH COMMENTS LIKE EWWW PIGG, EWWW GROSS, WOW!!! WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO PEOPLE IN THIS WORLD. THERE IS A BIG DIFFERENCE BETWEEN FUNNY AND CRUEL. THIS POOR LADY HAS PUBLICLY BATTLED HER WEIGHT FOR EVER IT SEEMS, WE ALL LOVED HER ON CHEERS, SO NOW SHE IS OLDER AND HEAVY. HER ANKLES ARE FAT BY NATURE, SHE LOOKS LIKE SHE WAS ATTEMPING TO GET DRESSED NICE AND MAYBE GO OUT, AND SHE MAY HAVE FEARED EXACTLY WHAT TMZ ACUTALLY DID TO HER!!! TMZ, YOU ALL HAVE MOMS OR SISTERS OR DAUGHTERS... KARMA IS A BITC----!!!!! TAKE THE PHOTO DOWN

Kristi

This photo reminds me of the 'Pickled Pigs Feet' you see in those big jars at the deli or corner gas stations!!! I will forever think of those jars when I see her.

noodle

thetans thetans thetans thetans thetans thetans thetans thetans thetans thetans thetans thetans thetans thetans thetans thetans thetans thetans thetans thetans thetans thetans thetans thetans thetans thetans thetans thetans thetans thetans thetans thetans thetans thetans thetans thetans thetans thetans thetans thetans thetans thetans thetans thetans thetans thetans thetans thetans thetans thetans thetans thetans thetans thetans thetans thetans thetans thetans thetans thetans thetans thetans thetans thetans

delete that tmz!!!!!!!!!

Kylie

No wonder she struggles with her weight and self image with you ass holes putting her down all the time. Shes a beautiful person with so much more going for her than just the way she looks. Who gives a damn if everyone in Hollywood isnt skinny, i really dont care what a person weighs, if someone is over weight its not going to stop me being a fan of theirs, as long as they're talented and good people.

Ramone

WHAT A FREAKING DISGUSTING SMELLY FAT PIG HOG !!!

SHE MAKES ME THROW UP !!!

LOSING WEIGHT IS EASY, UNLESS YOU'RE A FREAKING DISGUSTING WEAK PIG HOG LIKE HER.

Ramone

OINK OINK OINK

SQUEAL LIKE A PIG

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

SKOINK SKOINK

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Fran

i'm gonna guess brittney spears

Standing by the edge

I love Kirstie, she still rocks. I think there are numerouse reasons for her battle with her weight.
-- She's 57 yrs. old. I'm sure she's been through menopause and that in itself slows your metabolism. What you once could eat now affects one differently.
-- At her slimmest she had a known cocaine habit. I think she's healthier without the drugs. Coke whores are usually slim.
-- When she was at her heaviest, before JCraig, her fat cells had increased and enlarged. Now any additional calories will automatically go right back to those cells.
-- She's still an attactive women and I'm sure she's a fantastic mother. There is no 'one size fits all'. Some of the finest actresses have been different sizes. Cathy Baker, Shelly Winters, Elizabeth Taylor, Jennifer Hudson, ect. And they all are Oscar winners.
-- Leave her alone! Unless she becries her weight and asks for help it's none of anyone's business. It does show that those diets that you have to buy prepared foods are unrealistic in the real world. Maybe she's saving some people a lot of money for those programs that don't work in the long run.
-- I would rather hang out with Kristie and have fun, laughs and good food rather than drink seaweed shakes like Victoria Beckham and Katie Holmes and look emancipated. Not attactive and they don't look happy either.

PS Sistare

Kristie seems to be happier when she has weight on her frame. Before she lost weight there was a wonderful magazine article which included pictures. Sure she was overweight - but oh that beautiful smile and wonderful sense of humor. I don't care if she is overweight or not - I just want her to be happy, smile that beautiful smile.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments