Farrah to Paps: Don't Make Me Ugly!

4/28/2008 3:19 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Where are the other Angels when you need 'em?

Farrah Fawcett was in great spirits after a tennis match with Ryan O'Neal, but girl went Jill Monroe on a couple photogs for recently shooting her in a negative light. At least you weren't photographed with cankles though, right?

celebutaunter77

NICE NIP SHOT.

Just call me trailer trash....

Hang in there Farrah....you look great! I can only hope I look that good at that age!

Tangie

How old is she, anyway? She still has the ta ta's! Looking good...I had heard she was dying.

KelkerDee

Talk about insensitive TMZ. the woman is fighting a hard battle with cancer and all you can say is at least you don't have cankles? WTF is wrong with your staff? Seriously, WTF is wrong with you people?! TMZ is staffed by a bunch of illiterate, school aged wankers who have no sense of either moral decency or compassion. Shame on all of you. Celebrity gossip is one thing, what you guys do is beyond anything a caring human being would do. I hope you all rot in the pits of hell.

Lori

You are so right on #4. She was so nice and gracious in that film clip even gave them hugs. This is a woman who is in the fight for her life. All you can do is make smart remarks. Shame on you all. You are disgusting.

Kelli

Looking good Farrah, kick that cancers butt!

LameMZ

OK after watching the video she makes some remark about being upset about something another papahole did, but the papahole shooting her was somewhat nice and told her she looked good and that people were praying for her, she even hugged the papaholes. It was the idiot writer who made the stupid headline to make us think she was bieng rude. Typical TMZ that's why I rarely watch the videos because the headlines are never true to the video in it's whole. HELLO ARE YOU LISTENING TO YOUR READERS? YOU PEOPLE ARE HORRIBLE AT JOURNALISM AND SHOULD BE ALL FIRED!

Black Teef

She has/had anal cancer...must be murder taking a big sloppy dump.

FlBiker

Good luck Farrah. Thanks for all the memories, what young boy didn't spank it to Farrah in the bathing suit pic.

Lenn K.

I've always wondered who does the hiring at TMZ, some underaged, immature,braindead intern. Get a clue Harvey, spend some money on personnel. God speed to ya, Farrah!

Ande

#8 You are a lower-than-low life. Even at that, I hope you never fight the fight that this woman did.

Ande (who can't believe wha *those* people say!)

just wondering

really nice to see her looking so well, she is a grt actress...loved her in " BURNING BED"...was called something like that anyways...wishing her the best for sure!!

Kelli

Well shoot! I will agree with "fan of jean" for the second time today. "The Burning Bed:" was unbelivievably great! I sometimes wonder if I could get away with it. Just joking, I do not have that many issues thank GOD!

FlBiker, she hasn't passed...

NUMbnuts

I'd still like to motorboat those cans, cancer or not!!

Kelli

FlBiker, go jump in the ocean.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments