Heidi to Posh: My Crap Is Better Than Yours

4/28/2008 5:54 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Heidi Montag has outsold Posh Spice -- in clothing sales.
Heidi Montag and Posh
Unlike Victoria Beckham's dVb collection -- which is now on the sale rack at Loehmann's -- Montag's clothing line Heidiwood has completely sold out at Robertson Blvd. boutique Kitson. "The Hills" are alive with the sound of cash registers.

But if you want to get your hands on one of her hoochie shorts or cheapie dresses you'll have to look elsewhere -- sources tell us Kitson won't be getting a new shipment of Heidi's line until the summer or fall collection comes out. Make it stop!

Moral of this story: It's a lot easier to sell crappy $44.95 jeans, than crappy $250 ones!

UPDATE: The dVb line is holding its own! Posh's line has completely sold out at the Reseda Loehmann's - beautiful Reseda, California - where the "Karate Kid" lived!

davey

Slow day tmz???? the stories today sucked.

steph_e1

Didn't TMZ just feature a pic of this bimbo-- half-drunk-- flashing her green satin bra?

Innocent shminocent.

Kelli

I dislike both equally the same.

Lekili

CRAP, what a perfect word to describe Heidi, her clothes, her fake boyfriend and her entire being.

Please, please, please tell me her 15 minutes of so called fame are up now. This woman's face make me sick to my stomach!

kartinger

Just say no to Heidi and Victoria. These are two of the most self-proclaiming "I'm it" losers that for the life of me, get even 5 minutes of fame. Heidi is a wanna-be Hollywood something and will go to great lenghts to let the photogs know her destination for the sole purpose of being in some rag. Victoria B. is so lame and thinks people with half a mind and/or fashion sense will buy anything with her name on it. You look so arrogant and pissed off in photos that one must presume you are a miserable B - - - - . Your clothing endeavors are not gonna happen gals. Please retreat from the masses of Hollywierd "Managers" that are leading you astray. You are not hot, not popular and, so not credible. You are both extreme narcissist's who should look in the mirror and realize, "Hey, they really don't like me, they really don't.

Get a life and do some good with your money!!!
kartinger

sherbear107

heidi and spencer probably paid people to buy her stuff. i know that i wouldn't buy it, no matter how little it costs. i think the stuff makes her look cheap(er). sorry i dont like her. then again, i wouldn't pay 250 for posh's jeans either. i dont look at the brand 90% of the time...i go for the fit and how they make me feel when i wear them. if i feel bad for spending a small fortune on jeans i wont feel as good in them as i would have if i got them for a great deal!

Sparky

I honestly can't tell the difference between a 250.00 pair of jeans and a pair that are under 50.00. I prefer the cheaper pairs myself because I can't imagine spending so much money on a pair of jeans that are trendy anyway. Levis will always sell no matter what and I think I look really hot in them. ;o) Posh does not need my money! She has enough. I think people who have so much money reach a point where they become greedy.

me bitchin

I'm with you Sparky, being female, I wear only Levi's 501~ best jeans ever stitched!!
I look pretty damn good in them too:)

oh oh

IM NOT SAYING IM A FAN OF HEIDI...BUT....THAT SAID, LAUREN'S CLOTHING LINE IS RIDICULOUS! SHE SAID IT'S AIMED TOWARD YOUNG FEMALES...WHAT YOUNG FEMALE CAN AFFORD HER CLOTHES?? MAYBE HER AND HER UGLY FRIENDS, BUT NOT THE AVERAGE AMERICAN.
AT LEAST HEIDI'S IS A DECENT PRICE RANGE AND TRENDY AT THE SAME TIME.
I'M NOT SAYING LAUREN'S AREN'T CUTE..THEY ARE. CUTE AND SIMPLE...BUT HEIDI'S IS WAY MORE REALISTIC..AND I'M SURE SHE'S GOING TO SELL WAY MORE THAN LAUREN.

YOU CAN COUNT ON THAT.

Jamie

Who are these losers actually buying Heidi's clothes??? I'm sure her and Spencer had people buy out her clothing line. I would die of laughter if I actually saw anyone walking down the street in a Heidi Montag original.

chirality

And for those wondering WHOSE clothes to buy- Sarah Jessica Parkers line Bitten all under $20 and so cute

DO POSH, HEIDI and the other LC losers even know were are in a recession.. of course not Daddy's silver spoons are too far up their asses!!

chirality

Heidi needs to go away forever she is such a bitch and her nose job looks horrible
she is such a pseudo star I cannot stand it...

can we ship her to Iraq??

Taylor

Heidi's logo is a gangster disciple symbol.

ffranzos

Really, does anyone REALLY care about either of them? They are so whgiveacrap.

Paula

you know what all u people are just jealous, get over it. Real reason she sold out is because real people would not be crazy enough to spend 250.00 on any clothing she has real prices.........ur all heidi haters.... lauren sucks.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments