Muscly "Dancing" Star Screws Up Muscle

4/28/2008 11:21 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Cristian de la Fuente was rushed to the hospital in an ambulance after he suffered a pretty severe injury on "Dancing with the Stars."

Cristian and partner Cheryl Burke were doing their second dance of the evening when, suddenly, in the middle of the routine, de la Fuente did something to his forearm -- a muscle pull or something like that. They finished the dance, but quickly cut to a commercial break. When they came back from commercial, the pair was judged on the performance up to the point of injury.

The couple scored 21 for the dance -- the lowest score of the night.

No word on whether Cristian can continue in the competition.

FlBiker

R.I.P. Patrick Swayze.

Kelli

OH CRAP!! I bet my mom saw that! I will check on her right away!

Good luck on his pulled muscle?

Kelli

FlBiker? He is still with us...

OnlyTuesday

I mean give me a break. Why would they judge him when he hurt himself. I think they need to concentrate on the fact that he is hurt because of the stupid comp. and not on some fake numbers. Get a life judges!

Glenn Beckerhead

Let me kiss all better.

just wondering

FIBiker...r u for real?...what goes around comes around..100% of the time.

Ashley

Ouch. I send him well wishes. Best of luck healing up and I hope everything turns out OK.

kerry

I was suprised it was just a muscle pull. Rushed in an ambulance for that? It looked much worse. I guess time will tell. Of course, they do have a flare for the dramatic on that show, esp. when it comes to ambulances!

peace

#1: If that's your idea of joke, you are the lowest of the low. DISGUSTING.

Media whores

Rushed in an ambulance for a pulled muscle? What do you get for a broken bone, helicopter?

L.A.

Even if they had finished the dance they would still be on the bottom with a total of-50. The dance did not warrant more than the first....we wanted them to leave differently than this way....SouthSan, contact us asap...

doc

distal biceps tendon rupture ... I bet surgery pending

just wondering

..eeks...sorry for ur suffering...donated to ur food bank at the least anybody??????????

Joss W

I agree. What comes around goes around, FIBiker.... Believe it, my friend.

L.A.

L.A.-this is not the way we wanted her to leave, we wanted it to be due to the lack of quality dancing. It will either go one way or the other-he's out OR it's a good way to get sympathy votes....remember the sickness in december? phony trick!...txt/email nichi/japtown

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments