Hulk

Puts the Moves On

... His Daughter?!

4/29/2008 4:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

There's a lot of guys who would kill to rub oil in between Brooke Hogan's thighs -- but her birth father shouldn't be one of 'em! Billy Ray Cyrus on line one!

media-removed-tmz
In an attempt to turn Brooke a similar shade of burnt amber, Hulk creepily rubbed lotion and frolicked with his 19-year-old eldest child -- along with his Brooke-alike girlfriend -- at an L.A. hotel pool on Monday. Keep it in the family.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

ronnie

I tinck is time to focus on tmz and live the family alone,you dont have one?

Gail

THIS IS THE MOST DISGUSTING PICTURE I'VE SEEN, HE HAS HIS HANDS RUBBING RIGHT UP. IF IT WAS MY KIDHE DID THAT TOO AND HER OWN FATHER, I'D HANDLED THAT FAST, BUT THEN AGAIN LINDA IS DATING A KID AND LOOKS LIKE A HAS BEEN SLUT.
I THINK THEY ARE BOTH ROTTEN PARENTS,THAT RAISED SPOILED BRATS AND THEY SHOULDN'T GET A DIVORCE JUST STAY TOGETHER AND KEEP ALL THE TRAILER TRASH CRAP IN THERE HOME HOME.

DAVID'S AN IDIOT WHO BELIEVES EVERYTHING HE HEARS

CLICK THE LINK ONLY IF YOU'RE PREPARED TO SEE SOME DISTURBING PHOTOS OF HULK OILING BROOKE'S AS AND IN BETWEEN HER THIGHS... DISGUSTING, INCESTUOUS, NAUSEATING AND DEFINITELY NOT RIGHT IN ANY SITUATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your Mom

Okay, there is a FINE line when it comes to what crazy things celeberities do that is right and wrong. This is just SO wrong. Anyone on here saying "Oh, what's wrong with that? He's her father." or "he probably didn't want that other creep rubbing her with lotion." WHAT THE HELL IS YOUR PROBLEM??? Why in the name of Jesus H. can't she rub HERSELF up with lotion? She's not trying to reach the middle of her back so why can't she just roll her ass over and put it on without assistance? He's her biological father. Even if he were her adopted father it would still make this JUST as creepy. I don't even really like my step-father seeing me in a bikini, let alone have him put lotion on me and on the ASS and THIGHS for that matter. No, something is really wrong with both of them. I mean REALLY wrong.

arrowgirl

This gives new meaning to "DADDY'S GIRL!!" The Hulk's off his rocker. What a pitiful Dirty Old Man, he has become. First, he bonks Brooke's BF, which breaks up his marriage. Then, he chooses a Brooke-look-alike girlfriend, 100 years younger than himself. What a FOOL! No wonder the X-Wife, poor Linda, is pretending to have a 19 year old boyfriend. Probably, to show the Hulkster how STUPID he looks. "GO, LINDA, GO..!!!!!!!!" :-)

lorne

Come on people get your minds out of the gutter. There is something called skin cancer these days and it is his daughter.

JANEL

LAME-OOOOO! THIS ONLY SOUNDS WIRD TO PEOPLE WHO ARE NOT CLOSE TO THERE PARENTS! MY DAD LOVES ME MORE THEN THE WORLD HE HAS WIPED MY BUTT, FEAD ME, I HAVE HIS BLOOD IN MY BODY!!! I WOULD DIE FOR MY DAD AND MY DAD WOULD DIE FOR ME! THATS WHAT FAMILY IS!

IF MY DAD PUT SUNSCREEN ON MY BACK , I WOULD NOT THINK ONE PERVERTED THOUGHT ...EVER!!!!!!!!!

Carlene412

I don't have a dad but I don't see the big deal. It is her father. Would it be just as gross if it was a mom rubbing suntan oil on her son?

MARIE MARTINEZ

I LOVE YOU SITE, IT SHOWS & TELLS EVERYTHING, I ALSO WATCH YOUR TV PROGRAM & THAT'S GREAT ALSO. I WANTED TO ASK THIS, I HEARD THAT DR. PHIL & HIS WIFE ARE HEADING FOR DIVORCE?, IS THIS TRUE? I HAVEN NOT HEARD ANYTHING ON TV BUT SO MANY PEOPLE HAVE TOLD ME THIS.
KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!

Lauren

I don't understand why so many people think this is OK. He doesn't just put lotion on her ass, he also rubs between her legs. He's her dad, and that's not even close to being appropriate. Take a look at picture #2. Pretty disturbing, if you ask me. She could have put the lotion on herself.

dan

hey i know who could rub lotion on brooke her brother nick if we want to keep it in the family well you never know maybe they could have a couples rub down hulk and brooke and nick and linda hey it could happen

dan

hey i know who could rub lotion on brooke her brother nick if we want to keep it in the family. well you never know maybe they could have a couples rub down hulk and brooke and nick and linda hey it could happen

Lauren

Exactly. It's her father, not her boyfriend or husband.

youareajoke

Look at the other pics. Look at how he's looking at her and her be, he got a look of lust. Like he wants to see them do it. I sure he's or have.....

Olivia

And in a normal world, Dads can do this sort of thing without being thought of as a perv.... come on guys.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments