Baby Mama: Dash Owes Me Cash!

4/30/2008 9:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has obtained a crazazy petition filed by Damon Dash's ex-baby mama, the latest howitzer in their never-ending custody war.
Damon Das
In the petition, Linda Williams claims that 16-year-old son Damon Dash II, aka "Boogie," says he was "living with not hot water [sic] or electricity for two months in his bedroom," and that Damon took him to the morgue to ID an uncle who committed suicide by gunshot to the head. Worst of all, Damon didn't spring for $3,600 for hoops camp.

Williams says Damon has been cagey over a promise to put $10 mil in trust for the kid.

No word from DD's rep.

james earl ray

so textbook;

is this really a surprise ?

Buck Ofama

NO ONE CARES ABOUT THESE RAPPERS AND "WHO DA DADDY".

Oppsishitedovertherainbowtofindthepotofgold

WTH AKA Boogie? LMFAO
NEXT!

cmyman

ok in his bedroom....what about the rest of the house. what this kid think he's too good to use the bathroom in the hallway. While she's worrying how much money that man has, she could have accomplished her own business for all the effort. now i understand that you want your son taken care of but a 10 million account when he ahsn't done anything is nuts. i mean a couple mil fine. 10million is like winning the mega million with out playing.

get a clue and a life

and before the haters start fyi;: a CHICK works for hers and still get a respectable amount in child support. a woman is not SUPPOSED TO take all she can get from a dude. Just because ya'll didn't work out does not mean putting a man through puragatory for the rest of his life. i mean if the dude is paying and it's reasonable then what is the porblem? I do mean reasonable. some of these amounts are unreasonable, but then again these women have the devil's own tryin' to get them to pay. you can't get what you can't prove. that's why record companies attach everything. it's a kind of shelter for their income.

MORAL TO MY COMMENT: BEFORE YOU LAY DOWN WITH THAT MAN MAKE SURE YOU CAN DO IT BY YOURSELF AND THEN DON'T HAVE PITIFUL SUITS AND STORIES LIKE THIS IN THE NEWS THINKING THE EMBRASS FACTOR IS GOING TO WORK. IN THE END YOU MAKE YOURSELF LOOK LIKE A TACKY IDIOT FOR TRYIN' TO GET ALL YOU CAN CAUSE' SOME MAN DIDN'T WANT YOU ANYMORE.

DO YOU LADIES TODAY UNDERSTAND HOW MUCH EYE CANDY IS OUT THERE FOR YOU TO BE SHOWING STALKER/ PSYCHOTIC TENDICIES TO SOME MAN THAT DON'T WANT YOU ANYMORE? THINKING IF YOU GET ALL HIS MONEY TIED UP THEN HE CAN'T SPEND IT ON THE NEXT CHICK? MOVE ON. IF THE KID LIVES WITH HIM THE EITHER PUT UP OR SHUT UP. BUT DON'T DO IT IN THE MEDIA.

SHOW SOME CLASS ABOUT YOURSELF.

LA

He is not a rapperrrr you idiots!

Bird

Damon Dash is not a rapper. He is a businessman. Don't judge a book by it's cover. Anyway he's been bleeding cash for a minute now so maybe he can't afford to put 10M away for the kid. But why is the boy going without electricity? Does mom not work? There are only a few years of child support left. What is she going to do after that?

aSiF

Dash doesn't rap idiots. He is however a huge loser for not making sure his kid faces no harm. Shame.

aresa

Post number four please enroll in the next available English course. You are trying to insult rappers, which Damon Dash is not for your information, and you are too illiterate to get your point across. Please proof read your entries. This is America and the most wonderful thing about this country is the diversity. Just because you do not prefer rap, you do not have the right to refer to a certain type of music or musician as useless. I do not care for rap or country music, but both serve a purpose to someone. Post number two, this is not a paternity suit. You obviously have a problem with reading and comprehension. Literacy is a beautiful thing and it is never too late to enroll in a reading class, no matter how old you are.

PudendaShenanigans

Unless Damon Dash II has a child, he is Damon Dash Jr. I can't stand pretentious morons who don't have a clue. You are never a II unless there is a III.

annoyed

Baby mama.

Baby daddy.

Baby bump.

And so, children, the dumbing down of America began.....

Mike

Dame probably pays his child support, but the mother obviously spends it too liberally. Gold digging bitches.

HARLEMHONEY

DAMON DASH IS ANOTHER EXAMPLE OF A FATHER DAMAGING HIS CHILD TRYING TO BE SPITEFUL TO THE MOM.HE HAS NO INTEREST IN RAISING THIS CHILD WITH MORALS AND PRINCIPLES HE IS KEEPING HIM TO SAY FACE IN THE MEDIA AND THE COURT SYSTEM.HIS IS PROBABLY A BETTER PARENT. I BELIEVE SHE HAS THE CHILDS BEST INTEREST OVERALL AND LOOKING TO GET THE BEST FOR THIS CHILD.DAMON IS A LOSER!

PEACE

Sean Hannity’s relationship with Hal Turner - Neo Nazi/White Supremacist
March 25th, 2008 · 8 Comments

hannity.jpg

I originally received this story from News Hounds who’s tag line is “We watch FOX so you don’t have to.” I’ve also found the story at Daily Kos as well. I’ll attempt to summarize what these sites say about Sean Hannity, Hal Turner, and their relationship, but make sure to read some of the corresponding links to judge for yourself.

Now there are some comments in this post that may offend some readers. Also know that when we begin to tread in these waters, the language and references become quite graphic but we have to go here. Let’s go.

From News Hounds (click here for post White Supremacist Confirms relationship with Hannity).

Earlier in the week, Sean Hannity denied, albeit in contradictory terms, ever having a relationship with neo Nazi/white supremacist Hal Turner. As I posted the night Hannity was confronted about Turner, the evidence conflicts with Hanniy’s claims. Now Turner has confirmed their friendship and their sympatico views in a blog post called, “About Sean Hannity and Me. . . . . Yes, we were friends and yes, Sean agreed with some of my views.” H/T Davefromqueens.

They then refer to a post from the Hal Turner Show website titled - “About Sean Hannity and me.” I’ll start with a comment at telling comment from the end of the post and then hit some other highlights.

* In my opinion, based on my first hand experience, I believe Sean Hannity is, in fact, a Hal Turner sort of guy. It seems to me that a big difference between Sean and me is that I am willing to say publicly what I think about savage Black criminals, diseased, uneducated illegal aliens and the grotesque cultural destruction wrought by satanic jews while Sean and many others keep quiet to protect their paychecks.

* On Wednesday, March 19, Malik Zulu Shabazz of the New Black Panther Party appeared as a guest on “Hannity & Colmes” to discuss the Obama / Reverend Wright controversy. During that appearance, Sean Hannity asked Shabazz if Barak Obama shouldn’t be judged by his past affiliations with Reverend Wright, to which Shabazz replied by asking Sean Hannity “Should you be judged by your past association with Hal Turner, a neo-Nazi?”I was quite disappointed when Sean Hannity at first tried to say he didn’t know me and then went on to say that I ran some senate campaign in New Jersey. In fact, Sean Hannity does know me and we were quite friendly a number of years ago.

* Another big difference is that I am perfectly willing to use force and violence against my enemies while Sean Hannity and others are not. Those using me as a prop to attack Sean Hannity would do well to remember this fact. Rest assured I will remember them when the opportunity presents itself; especially as it pertains to that douche bag sodomite Max Blumenthal for the falsehoods and total trash he wrote about me in “The Nation” magazine.

* I can tell you from my firsthand, personal experience that Sean Hannity does, in fact, agree with many of my political and social views. I can also tell you that Sean Hannity disagrees with some of my political and social views. I won’t go subject-by-subject to say which he agrees with and which he disagrees with. You can figure that out easy enough on your own!

Fox News has tried to clean up what’s coming from Turner by disputing dates that he uses in his post. Turner has posted an update which reads “

Some questions have been raised as to the years mentioned in my recollection above. With this situation at least ten years old, the accuracy of my memory concerning the calendar years may be off, but the facts about communications between me and Sean Hannity reflected in the recollection above are completely truthful.

Another interesting quote from Turner was “Suffice it to say that my recollection is that when Sean and I spoke by phone, while no one else was listening, he and I exchanged the kinds of views that most White, Irish-Catholic guys hold, but won’t speak in public.”

Is Hannity really a Hal Turner kind of guy? I don’t know. Would I be surprised to find out that he is? Not at all.

Over my years of consuming “conservative” talk radio, I’ve always been able to stomach Limbaugh and O’Reilly, but Hannity has always played even dirtier than those cats. This intentional smear of Dr. Wright, picked up in every area of the media, has let us know what Hal Turner only confirms. I’m not a guy urging my readers to shut down Fox News, but it is time to start thinking about going after advertisers of Sean Hannity’s television show.

I believe closed minded nationalists have the right to air the own race ba

Carolyn A-B

If Damon Dash can give screen time to the father of Madonna's firstborn, Lourdes, in the movie he produced ("The Woodsman," starring Kevin Bacon) then he can certainly support his own flesh and blood. Step up, Damon, and put this nuisance lawsuit to rest.

Coop

@111

Mr. Dash has full custody of the child. the mother been taking him to court since the boy was about 8 trying to get custody for all kinds of reasons. Read the court papers it is full of holes.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments