Billy Bob's Son Alleged Sex Crime Victim

4/30/2008 12:59 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Willie ThortonLaw enforcement sources tell TMZ Billy Bob Thornton's son is at the center of a criminal investigation -- the alleged victim of "unlawful sex."

Here's what we know. Willie Thornton, age 14, was dating a 22-year-old woman. Her ex-boyfriend apparently became jealous. Sources say the ex called the LAPD, informing them his former GF was having sex with a minor.

Law enforcement sources tell us there is an "active investigation" into the crime of "unlawful sex" -- translated, an adult having sex with someone under 18. We're told Willie is cooperating with the sex crimes unit. And, we're told, cops have also interviewed Billy Bob.

BTW, the picture was taken four years ago.

bucky

If this is true, it's unbelievably irresponsible of TMZ to post the picture of a sex crime victim. How tacky and cold hearted can you people get?!

pimp

so Billy Bob is the type of Dad that takes his 13yo kid to TJ to loose his virginity to a hooker...very nice, if it wasn't for the death by OD that these types of tales tend to end with.....

pattie in cali

JAIL TIME FOR ALL, this makes me sick. this kid should be playing ball, gong to school, so on ,so on. billybob what in the hell are you thinking? CHILD ABUSE, plain and simple. hollywod sucks,

Wow

He must take after his Dad in the - uh - "male" department.
And I don't think many 14 year old boys would be traumatized by having sex with a 22 year old. Get real people.

celebutaunter77

I agree "What?". He'll be bragging about this to his buddies for years!

WTF

What he thinks of it is not the issue. He is still a CHILD for god sakes. Kids always want to do things they are not supposed to such as eat candy for dinner, stay up late, go joyriding, and apparently have sex when they are 14 apparently you are not parents. The point is adults know better. Are you people just total hillbillies.

celebutaunter77

"%!##", Nope, no kids, THANK GOD!!!! Everytime I go the grocery store and have to listen to screaming snot-nosed brats, it reminds me to take my birth control pill. Kids are gross.

Laura

The kid wouldn't have had this desparate woman throw herself at him, if he's wasn't the son of a movie star, also, this woman probably has a twisted fantasy, that this makes a connection to Brad & Angelina. I remember the boy's mom was a victim from Billy Bob, she was pitiful, but also she was a C.R.A.Z.Y too, which could also explain the wayward boy. He has parents with a history of misguidence/self-dulgence, and from a kooky genepool.

hot snot

GEEZ tmz...you take down MY comment ?

thanks...

David

TMZ, you posted this kids picture and name. He is a minor is a sex crime investigation. I hope you get sued or brought up on charges. Even Smoking Gun thinks you are whacked. Try doing some real journalism for a change you hacks!

celebutaunter77

Well, "TTT", why don't you go play on another site you actually like?

LameMZ

Why is it automatic Billy Bob should be blamed? Where is it said he knew about it? Friggon MORONS!

Standards are badly needed.

You know, this could just be a vindictive campaign on the woman's boyfriend's part. It could be innocent.
Well, it could be. TMZ states that the photo above was taken four years ago, so that boy could also look a LOT different now, and could also have been getting some tutoring from Mrs. Robinson, but either way it will come out in the end. Oh, and commentor #5@12:11PM should go talk to someone, preferably a professional, and quickly.

Annie

To everyone posting about my comment: To the person who seems to think I'm not the sharpest pencil in the box have some balls to leave your name on your message. Next time you direct a comment towards me, spell my name right. You are all ignorant to think that because I have this opinion that it does not mean I don't know what the heck I'm talking about. I work within the criminal justice system and see these types of cases all the time. I'm not trying to minimize the fact that there is a crime. My first message never mentioned anything about the law. I know it is illegal and it's illegal for very good reasons. Not only is it illegal for an adult to have sex with a minor but it is also illegal for minors to be having sex with minors. Yes, it's equally disgusting to be having sex with a minor as it is to be dating. My apologies for writing the word "dating". I was including "sex" within the word "dating". The whole point of my comment was to give my opinion on a situation and to correct some people's blogging mistakes. I'm not here to quote the law. I'm not here to tell Harvey Levin, a lawyer, what the law is. I'm sure he is very well aware of what he is doing. In conclusion, I personally believe that this kid was not being forced into doing anything he didn't want to do. Was she having sex with a flacid penis? Come on...let's be realistic!

sandi

WTF is the matter with TMZ to post a picture of a MINOR?????!!!!!