Ling Ling Dead Dead

4/30/2008 10:33 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Ling LingTokyo's most famous zoo critter, Ling Ling, has taken the panda express to that great bamboo plant in the sky.

Officials say Japan's only giant panda died of old age in his cage yesterday. At 22, Ling Ling was the equivalent of a 70-year-old human.

Marsha

Is she the one who is, sorry was at the National Zoo in DC?

PEACE

Sean Hannity’s relationship with Hal Turner - Neo Nazi/White Supremacist
March 25th, 2008 · 8 Comments

hannity.jpg

I originally received this story from News Hounds who’s tag line is “We watch FOX so you don’t have to.” I’ve also found the story at Daily Kos as well. I’ll attempt to summarize what these sites say about Sean Hannity, Hal Turner, and their relationship, but make sure to read some of the corresponding links to judge for yourself.

Now there are some comments in this post that may offend some readers. Also know that when we begin to tread in these waters, the language and references become quite graphic but we have to go here. Let’s go.

From News Hounds (click here for post White Supremacist Confirms relationship with Hannity).

Earlier in the week, Sean Hannity denied, albeit in contradictory terms, ever having a relationship with neo Nazi/white supremacist Hal Turner. As I posted the night Hannity was confronted about Turner, the evidence conflicts with Hanniy’s claims. Now Turner has confirmed their friendship and their sympatico views in a blog post called, “About Sean Hannity and Me. . . . . Yes, we were friends and yes, Sean agreed with some of my views.” H/T Davefromqueens.

They then refer to a post from the Hal Turner Show website titled - “About Sean Hannity and me.” I’ll start with a comment at telling comment from the end of the post and then hit some other highlights.

* In my opinion, based on my first hand experience, I believe Sean Hannity is, in fact, a Hal Turner sort of guy. It seems to me that a big difference between Sean and me is that I am willing to say publicly what I think about savage Black criminals, diseased, uneducated illegal aliens and the grotesque cultural destruction wrought by satanic jews while Sean and many others keep quiet to protect their paychecks.

* On Wednesday, March 19, Malik Zulu Shabazz of the New Black Panther Party appeared as a guest on “Hannity & Colmes” to discuss the Obama / Reverend Wright controversy. During that appearance, Sean Hannity asked Shabazz if Barak Obama shouldn’t be judged by his past affiliations with Reverend Wright, to which Shabazz replied by asking Sean Hannity “Should you be judged by your past association with Hal Turner, a neo-Nazi?”I was quite disappointed when Sean Hannity at first tried to say he didn’t know me and then went on to say that I ran some senate campaign in New Jersey. In fact, Sean Hannity does know me and we were quite friendly a number of years ago.

* Another big difference is that I am perfectly willing to use force and violence against my enemies while Sean Hannity and others are not. Those using me as a prop to attack Sean Hannity would do well to remember this fact. Rest assured I will remember them when the opportunity presents itself; especially as it pertains to that douche bag sodomite Max Blumenthal for the falsehoods and total trash he wrote about me in “The Nation” magazine.

* I can tell you from my firsthand, personal experience that Sean Hannity does, in fact, agree with many of my political and social views. I can also tell you that Sean Hannity disagrees with some of my political and social views. I won’t go subject-by-subject to say which he agrees with and which he disagrees with. You can figure that out easy enough on your own!

Fox News has tried to clean up what’s coming from Turner by disputing dates that he uses in his post. Turner has posted an update which reads “

Some questions have been raised as to the years mentioned in my recollection above. With this situation at least ten years old, the accuracy of my memory concerning the calendar years may be off, but the facts about communications between me and Sean Hannity reflected in the recollection above are completely truthful.

Another interesting quote from Turner was “Suffice it to say that my recollection is that when Sean and I spoke by phone, while no one else was listening, he and I exchanged the kinds of views that most White, Irish-Catholic guys hold, but won’t speak in public.”

Is Hannity really a Hal Turner kind of guy? I don’t know. Would I be surprised to find out that he is? Not at all.

Over my years of consuming “conservative” talk radio, I’ve always been able to stomach Limbaugh and O’Reilly, but Hannity has always played even dirtier than those cats. This intentional smear of Dr. Wright, picked up in every area of the media, has let us know what Hal Turner only confirms. I’m not a guy urging my readers to shut down Fox News, but it is time to start thinking about going after advertisers of Sean Hannity’s television show.

I believe closed minded nationalists have the right to air the own race ba

Liz

What is truly sad about this is, the fact that Ling Ling spent 22 years in a ZOO!!!!!

Carolyn A-B

I can't believe how callous and shallow you guys are. This animal was a national treasure. Save the snark and sarcasm for idiots like Gummi Bear, Jason Davis, and Prince von A-Hole. This "critter" had a lot of fans.

Sue

What's with the stupid and insensitive attempt at humor in repeating the word "dead" in the headline? Very poor taste and immature.

Liz

Truth, take it to a political site!!!!

amydp

PLEASE change the heading for Ling Ling Dead Dead that is very crude.

pooder

So sorry. Saw the Panda in DC years ago. Hope humans get smart enough to save them.

Mairi

Awwwwwwwwwwww, poor Ling Ling. :`(

Misty

Finally! TMZ reports something that is actually news-worthy! Good job TMZ! RIP Ling Ling.

Anne

Sadly...All things come to an end and now that Ling Ling has passed away... Please all know he is in now a much happier place called Rainbow Bridge... a place where animals go in Heaven ...and live forever...

kim

Aww poor thing. Trapped in a zoo. No way for an animal to live. I hate zoos.

jogo

Quit letting elementary school students write your headlines. That was in very poor taste even for TMZ.

Patty

Once again, TMZ...very insensitive. That is becoming your trademark and you should not be proud of that.

Meowch

Wait a minute! --Checks facts. This isn't the same Ling Ling that was at the National Zoo in DC. That Ling Ling died in 1992. Thought so.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments