Nanny Claims Rob Lowe's Wife Sexual Harasser

5/1/2008 9:05 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Rob LoweA second nanny in the Rob Lowe case has filed a cross complaint, and this one is ugly.

Laura Boyce is not accusing Rob of sexual misdeeds, but she's throwing everything -- including the kitchen sink -- at his wife, Sheryl.

TMZ is privy to the complaint, which has been filed in L.A. County Superior Court, but not yet released. Among the allegations against Sheryl:

- Walking around naked, completely exposing herself to Boyce.

- Asking Boyce about the size of Boyce's boyfriend's penis.

- Asking questions about how she could have sex with Boyce's boyfriend, given his 7' height (he's a former NBA player).

- Using her forearm to gesture the size of Boyce's boyfriend's penis.

- Once saying "laughingly that her husband's (Rob) cockrings were broken," allegedly showing them to Boyce.

- Telling Boyce about her sex life with Rob.

- Talking about the size of her children's penises.

- After Boyce allegedly phoned to say she wasn't coming to work because she was sick, Sheryl allegedly screamed Boyce "got strep throat from sucking ni***r d**k. I mean black d**k."

There is no claim of unwanted touching or overture. There are also claims for wrongful termination, abuse of process, unpaid salary and labor code violations.

UPDATE: Larry Stein, the attorney for the Lowes, issued the following statement to TMZ: "Having struck out against Rob Lowe, Gloria Allred now seeks to drag his wife and children into the fray. In response to a lawsuit against Laura Boyce by the Lowes, Ms. Allred filed a cross-complaint on behalf of Boyce, which contains false allegations, in an apparent attempt to divert the negative publicity which Allred's client, Gibson, has universally received.

Although framed as a sexual harassment claim against both Sheryl and Rob Lowe, the cross-complaint alleges only words by Sheryl and never mentions any words or conduct by Rob whatsoever. The alleged statements by Sheryl are totally unrelated to, and do not provide any support for, Gibson's claim against Rob."

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Cearralyn

I do not believe EITHER of these two ridiculous money-hungry "nannies." Especially the first one...I watched her in an interview and Gloria Allred did ALL of the talking...the nanny sat there like an eager, excited, happy vulture waiting to scoop up her "loot." She definitely is NOT telling the truth. She smiled the entire time and was not upset at all!

Anonymous former employee of The Lowes

Having worked for Rob and Sheryl - I completely believe this nanny's claims against Sheryl. Due to confidentiality (and fear of being sued as well) I cannot come forward publicly. I only wish to say anonymously, that the complaints lodged against Sheryl I find to be quite believable from my own personal experience in working for her. In regards to questions about why the Nanny did not lodge a complaint, either directly to Sheryl or to anyone else who worked there. My experience was that it was a work environment filled with fear. The nanny that was working there at the time I was employed, would cry on a regular basis after being put through some awful verbal abuse and mind games from Sheryl. I choose to leave rather than stay in such a toxic work environment, but I did honestly try to stick it out as long as possible for the sake of my own professional reputation and not marring my resume by leaving a job too early.

Additionally, this is not the first time they've been involved in lawsuits - has anyone researched how much litigation they have actually been involved in through the years? These are very litigious people.

Consider the fact that the two employees who have sided with The Lowes are current employees. I imagine if I was still working there, I too would have been pressured to come out in public support of them.

I do know that all employees have signed confidentiality agreements to work there, however, there is a clause in there that says the non-disclosure agreement can be broken "except only as may be required by judicial process from a court of competent jurisdiction or otherwise as a matter of law". I have not been contacted by either lawyers for the nannies and I imagine if they called upon the long list of former employees, they will find some very incriminating evidence to back up (at least the claims about Sheryl) their case.

In regards to Rob and sexual harrassment, I never witnessed anything of that nature. However, often with sexual harrassment, there is no witnesses, only the victim's word against the employer's word. That is a challange to figure out - but the Sheryl stuff should be easy, there were always witnesses around and I imagine most former and current employees could all verify Sheryl's behavior as an employer was consistently unprofessional and inappropriate.

NUMbnuts

Damn, this is getting hot & heavy!!

holly

Okay, and so... did Boyce ever say "Stop" or tell her that she was uncomfortable with it? Or better yet, get another job at the first sight of this type of behavior?

I have no sympathy.

Kelli

Geez, don't all these people have contracts they are breaking? I will admit, this is amusing, using her forearm? haha!

mya

This nanny needs to quit.She's not going to win this case and all she is doing is airing the Lowe's dirty laundry for all of America to see. It's terrible! ANYTIME you have ANYBODY that's not part of the family living in your house, they will know of things that are somewhat private, it's just a fact.

bizz

who is the nba player?

Lenn K.

WOW, I mean Wow!

Kelli

What the heck is broken on Rob? I guess I will google that.

Niki

My guess is that she got in touch with their previous nanny (what's her name again?), and they worked out a deal. "If I win this case with your help, then we'll split the profit." Something to that effect. This is why it's dangerous to be rich. You have a higher chance of running into someone who looks at you as nothing more than a dollar sign. Poor Rob Lowe! I feel so sorry for his family. As for the two nannies and their allegations. Can we say "fame whores"?

Kelli

Wow, is right Lenn K., this is the most fascinating post in a while.

wtf

"There are also claims for wrongful termination"

That said it all right there. She was fired and is looking for money.

TMZ is lame

Commentary on the Rob Lowe story. These are shocking allegations but people need to remember these are only allegations to be proven at trial. Both sides should be fairly heard on this matter and then a jury can decide. I certainly hope these employees of Mr. Lowe, who signed confidentiality agreements, did not sell their stories to any of the media outlets or they undermine their claim. Didn't one of the employees of Mr. Lowe already pose for People Magazine? Did any money change hands? If so how much? Are other stories being sold? This is costing Mr. Lowe valuable publicity rights, his image is his bread and butter and if anyone is found to have intentionally attempted to damage that image they should be held accountable. It must be hard to have people at your home 24-7 they will see or hear things that seem shocking but are not out of the ordinary. Imagine your closest associates outside of your family spending as much time with you as a family member and then using that inside information to later harm you. Sad.

Lenn K.

Kelli, this is like Wow, and insane at the same time. Who's the 7' foot basketball player? Current or former player? We want to know.

mrs.fisty

Okay if this is true, she should have quit immediatly and especially after talking about the kids....TMZ should not have posted that part these kids have to live and eventually hear the gossip...Come on us mothers do not want to hear gossip about little kids and sexual things...

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments