Rob's Wife Speaks Out!

5/1/2008 3:36 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has obtained a statement from Sheryl Lowe. It reads: "As a mother of two young boys, it is sickening and disgusting that Mrs. Allred and Ms. Boyce would stoop so low as to drag a child into this latest, baseless, predatory lawsuit. To falsely attack my husband is one thing, to attack me is another, but to do this to our son reveals not only their lack of character, but how far they are willing to go to play the 'lawsuit lotto.'"Sheryl and Rob Lowe
"The charges against me are lies meant to embarrass and humiliate. I find it deeply offensive the false allegation that I would use racially insensitive comments. I'm certain that my dearest and longtime friend, and godfather to my children, Marcus Allen would beg to differ with their charges."

We do not see color in my household; my children do not see color.It deeply saddens me that I even have to explain this to my children. These false allegations are made all the more painful because our family has been betrayed by a woman we welcomed into our home and treated like family. Laura Boyce was physically abused by a man with whom she was having a relationship. I had to take her to the emergency room once, and advised her that she had to be more careful about the men she dated, and that she was running with the wrong crowd. We are shocked that she has now chosen to destroy our right to peace, quiet, and privacy."

FrankTheCrank

blah blah blah

FrankTheCrank

Rob Lowe is a freak. Remember the video tape scandal back in the 80's?

He got caught videotaping himself with some really young girl.

Dude's a freak!

~It's Britney Bitch~

he said.... she said....

buxxy

I don't know here...something ain't right...I'm guessing there were some incidents but there most likely have been a few embellishments along the way. Somebody did something. It's gonna be interesting to see what develops.

stephc5

I for one don't belive one word out of that Nanny's mouth.

Defend your family!

Tangie

Right, lady! LOL You perv.

ashabashaboo

Why do people always say things like, "we don't SEE color..." like of COURSE you see color. People of color (such as myself) don't want our beautiful black skin to be IGNORED, just respected. What an overcompensation. I think she's hiding something. I think the Lowe's are PERVY.

kathy

Go for it - you do what you have to; just protect your children. These people have no integrity, including Gloria Allred.

jp

I read all the posts & didn't read anything attacking the children. The only mention of the children was Sheryl commenting on their penis size - is this the attacks on the children Sheryl is referencing?

JAS

Gloria Allred gives fame-seeking a bad name.

Dawn Day

WTF does Rob see in that wife of his anyway?

Thunderbolt

Something smell a little fishy in Hollywood. One big question .Did these women know each other? I think Rob Lowe is a spoiled freak but to be that freaky and have small kids makes you think.

CrystalHasAnOpinion

To post #6 - I think you're right, she's talking about that comment.

Anonymous

She probably did say something bad. It's called...watch what you say! You never know when it could come back to haunt you.

She is essentially saying, "I'm not racist - I have black friends!"

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments