Jamie Lynn Looking to Adopt, Too?

5/2/2008 6:41 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

She's about to pop out a baby, but Jamie Lynn Spears has also been spending time with some super cute pups.

The last thing this girl needs is another wild bitch in the family.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6

bob

shes 16!!..what the hell what she thinking?? that whole family is messed up

Mr Poop Scoop

She will continue to poop out kids from different fathers as her career is over and she doesn't have skills.....

TIa

How dare you call Brit a wild bitch?

bob

jealous? jealous of what?? shes just 16 years old...id like to enjoy my youth and shes destroyed hers...as for her sister seriously look at her and honestly tell me what she has to be jealous of...its all very sad

ANONYMOUS

She will learn the hard way yhow hard it is to be a mom. I can't baby sit a 2 year old for an hour with out losing my patient and I am 5 years older than she is what will u say about being a parent. I can't not imagine what she will go through. The nanny will raise that innocent child. Spears family should be ban from having kids and getting marry.

You guys suck

Your "wild bitch" comment is pretty lame and unprofessional, although I'd like to say that you guys are hardly "professional" ever. If you have any integrity whatsoever, you'll take down that "bitch" comment.

But I'm not holding my breath.

Jane

Damn TMZ, you guys are on an all time low. Yes she is pregnant, yes she said she made a mistake, and yes she is owning up to all of that. She is just a kid, give her a break. if she was not ritney's little sister you would not even care.

jc

From a little girl to a little skank.
She's not a litte girl anymore she's a skank.

Wendy

lol, funny tmz

paige

That photograph captures an absolute tragedy. It's always sad when a teenage girl has a baby but the fact that Jamie Lunn could have had a reasonably bright future makes it even worse.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6