Brooke White - Give it a Rest, Honey

5/4/2008 12:45 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Brooke White was blowing out of L.A. yesterday, shunning photogs because she said she was on "vocal rest."

Isn't that how she got voted off in the first place?

Spellcheck King

Bitch!!

Liz

Very happy this cry baby is on her way back to being a nanny!

NUMbnuts

SHE SUCKS AS A SINGER.....

TOTALLY KARIOKE....

NUMbnuts

She is terribly amateurish with everything she sings...

Doesnt have a clue what is to be a pro...

Will possibly do well at birthday parties, Bar Mitzvahs, and weddings...thats about it Brooke!!!!

jfp

The MOST insincere and pretentious person I've ever seen on tv.

Morgan

Is Robbie Williams gay? you know like working in the fudge factory in the packing department?

Jenny

OMIGOSH THANK GODDD I DON'T HAVE TO DEAL WITH HER ANYMORE!!!
She was the most obnoxious person on the show this year, besides KLC.
She doesn't even have a good voice. She sucks.

And wth why is she on vocal rest? She's off the showw....

Just call me trailer trash....

L*O*S*E*R

Just call me trailer trash....

Brooke we're waiting for you back here at the trailer park

this chick can't sing worth beans

hello, it

I loved her style of singing, just felt she was not Idol material. Why you leeches feel she or anyone else MUST answer your questions puzzles me.

vegas baby

I kind of gave Brooke a pass on the show - figuring she was just 'emotional' but now we see her TRUE self - now I think I know why Jason was smiling (or was he holding back a laugh?) when Brooke was singing her 'tearful' exit song....Well dry your eyes dear - because the game is over!!!

Holy Roller

Brooke was the most original and sincere person on this show EVER! I admire her and her beliefs VERY much! She will be VERY successful with her career. She doesn't want to deal with the media and I can't blame her. The media are a bunch of sharks. Leave Brooke alone!

auramac

Who let the dogs out? Brooke White had the best voice of anyone on the show and will make the best album. Guess she's a little too sharp for the mongoloid crowd, who thrive on phoniness, convention, and are just reaching puberty in an absentee-parent household. Tell mama y'all need some family therapy, y'hear, haters?

audrey

LEAVE BRITNEY ALONE!!!!! oh, no, wait a minute, i mean brooke. lol. Whatta Loser!

Ken

She wasn't the best, but I thought she was down to earth. That aside, take a look at Madonna's career. I knew three people that worked with or had contact with her on some level 20 years ago. She "knew" she wasn't a singer; but a performer. Her talent was marketing. If there's money in it, any exec can make a star and recording artist. Think country music is Ms. White's calling.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments