Got Cottage Cheese?!

5/5/2008 1:45 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Can you figure out which 22-year-old starlet got jiggy with it in Australia?

Ellen

I am feeling SO much better about myself today!

Jessica

That is A LOT more than just "some" cellulite. Yes, most women have some, but nothing close to that. Also, I love the people who talk about now this girl is going to want to starve herself. Has anyone ever heard of working out? She has the time and the money and her job is in the public eye. If she is going to let herself go, then she will get criticized.

Kay

If you think THAT ass looks bad, wait another 10 years. It will be down to her knees.

HARDY-HAR-HAR

Whoa. I knew it was probably bad, but dang.
It's real people - not photoshop. You can see it through her clothes on some things she wears. Some people are just real unlucky in the gene department and get very bad cellulite. Unfortunately, Mischa is on of those people.

Sheesh and yikes.

Steph

I'm confused as to why you can't see this in other pictures. I just checked out some other pictures on line and there wasn't any cellulite to be seen, and they are candid paps shots. How do you just develop that much cellulite in a matter of a month?

rich

AIRBRUSHED FAKE......Wow if TMZ is THIS DESPERATE THAT THEY ARE FABRICATING PHOTOS JUST TO GET PEOPLE TO GO TO THIER WEBSITE THATS SAD.

KRB

You people photoshopped this - you have her in your "I can Dig It" pics, and in 2005 she looks nothing like this - this much cellulite doesn't happen in 3 years.

uallsuck

These are so bogus, i have found pics of her ina bikini in April, nothing like this. TMZ if you can't be fatcual then get offline. Seriously a fraud.

uallsuck

Post 50, back up your nonsense, link us to these pics. Just another blow hard, wanting attention!!!

Jemima Puddleduck

Good god almighty! My 40 year old body looks better than that. gag

Lisa Lagz

YES, CELLULITE CAN BE GENETIC!
YES, SKINNY PEOPLE CAN HAVE CELLULITE!
EXERCISING DOES NOT ALWAYS SOLVE THIS!

For EMILY and other idiots who say stuff like if they had an ass like that they wouldn't go out in public showing it, you guys are idiots. If you are so perfect than you'd be famous and ON Tmz, not reading it!

I have the exact same body type that my Mom has. We both have small waists, bigger thighs, hips, and boobs, and worst of all, cellulite and flabby arms. We both also can gain or lose 5-10 lbs in a matter of days. I do exercise, and I have been at 5"7 as low as 105 lbs., (WAY TOO THIN!!!) and I STILL had cellulite due to extra skin! That kind of thing has to do with the elasticity of your skin, and that is usually genetic. It also changes with age, but some people are just unlucky like me and have bad elasticity even during teenage years.

Mischa Barton is still pretty, and most guys could care less about that. They'd rather see a pretty face and a good personality than overanalyze a few dimples...

vile comments

It's sad how tmz and some posters eat up her cellulite. Strange kind of satisfaction. Only ugly peopIe could love the celebs' blemishes so much imo.

celebutaunter77

"Your 15 and have no friends", I didn't know we were supposed to describe OURSELVES with our screen names. I guess mine should be "Didn't spawn for fear of my child becoming a no-personality having, uptight, jackass like people who come to a celebrity gossip site and get offended when people make fun of celebrities." Yep, sounds good. Yours works well for you though.

Lisa Lagz

WOW, I just really looked at the close up picture and TMZ, you suck at Photoshopping. You might have done OK if you didn't feel compelled to make her ass look bogger on the right side... You can tell by the "shadow" that its not right.
As for the rest of it, I can tell that she probably had a little bit of cellulite and TMZ either rubber-stamped it to make more and/or darkened the area to make the lines more intense... You can tell that something is up by the inconsistency of the light and shadows on the bars on the balcony. Plus direct almost overhead sunlight like that is totally unflattering to ANYONE and can make a little bit of cellulite appear worse!

JD

That is so gross. How old is she? 100??

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments