Got Cottage Cheese?!

5/5/2008 1:45 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Can you figure out which 22-year-old starlet got jiggy with it in Australia?

Jenna

Ok maybe some people can say celullite is genetic. But proper diet and lots and lots and lots of excercise will keep it to a minimum. I have zero sympathy for girls/women who coast by on their pretty face and then wonder what happens when these kind of photos show up. Its not like this little tart is working 9-5 and comining home to more work. Bone idle and lazy!!!!

Big Bear

Rosie O Donnell has much better thighs and a better butt!!! The girl is sickening with those hail dents!!!

Mike

This is quite common. Sadly, TMZ and society tries to tell us how people should look.

Mike

I'm tired of the two blonde TMZ homos and their butt and boob pics. Especially that loser with the long hair

Obama Hussein Barak is the Anti-Christ

Each woman tmz staff member (excluding Harv) should go home and take a look in a manfigying mirror at their thighs and butt, or, men (except Harv) should take a good look at the thighs and butts of their wives, or at the thighs and butts of their significant others. More than half (way more than half) of you will see something as bad, or worse, than in the picture shown here. Or ... take a walk down the beach and check 'em out ... unfortunately, one of lifes' unfortunate jokes. I know first hand. I grew up tiny and thin (99 lbs at most through high school). Now at 53, I have been going to the gym regularly for at least the last 7-8 years, am the mother of one child (20+ years old), and still slight between the top of my head and my waiste and then again from the knees down. I look and feel younger than my years, am 5'5", weigh about 122 lbs. (heavy for me) and have about 20% body fat - all in that 1/3 of the bod. Most of you ladies out there know you agree. 22 years old is a bit young for someone like M.B. - I believe its there, but I believe a heavy duty magnifying lens was used for this picture.

Agree? Or do only thin theighed celebs and/or models read the posts on this site?

Pix

no thats a true pic dudes saw here on Rove ( aussies letterman, but funnier) while she was visiting and it was in clear veiw the whole time she was interveiwed, dunno why she has it sooo bad never seen pics of her larger than what she is now, poor bugger!

Carly

All I can say is photoshop!!!!

Alex's Chica

GUACALA!!!

gazoo

Cellulite is not a condition of obesity. There is a thin, fibrous net, so to speak, on the outside of the fat layer. If you have very thin skin, and a very obvious 'net', then any little bit of fat, will push through that net, and the result is what we call cellulite. It has nothing to do with your weight, but it does become more obvious when you're very heavy, as the fat squishes through the net, or if you have thin skin. Obviously Mischa has a genetic predesposition to very thin skin on her thighs and butt, and very thick tight fibers, which excentuate the cellulite.

Liposuction DOES NOT remove cellulite. Lipo gets rid of the fat, it does not get rid of that fiberous tissue. You can have a surgical procedure that will snip at those fibers, but it's only moderately successful.

Also, exercise and creams do not get rid of cellulite. Exercise will remove some of the fat and reduce the look, but it will not get rid of it. Nor will drinking a lot of water or eating well. It's about fat cells squeezing through a loosely woven surface.

Pablo Alleycorn

Looks like Harvey's ass! OMG what will the future hold for her? Viva Argentina!

Lisa

i was about to jump to mischa's defense by explaining exactly what cellulite IS and what it is not but the person a couple of comments above me (67) did it first
and they are 100% right
whether you have cellulite or not is mostly genetic... thats why you'll see thin girls with cellulite (mischa, kim stewart) and big ones without (beyonce)
mischa barton is guilty only of having bad genes
its totally not her fault
and she's still gorgeous so just leave her and jennifer love hewitt and kim kardashian and every other celebrity that struggles with cellulite alone
i'm sure they feel bad enough already

blister

photoshop i hope

Crane

Is she related to Jenn Love Hewitt ?

Ivana

That's not real!! We've seen pics of her before in a bathing suit and it wasn't long ago and she never looked like that. The girl is skin and bones and she models. I doubt any designer would be willing to work with her looking like that. FAKE FAKE FAKE...shame on you TMZ for posting these fake pics.

stemhead

Can I have some pineapple with that cottage cheese Mam!!!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments