« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Randy Moss Drafts Wide Receiver

5/5/2008 1:44 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

With the NFL season inching closer, New England Patriots stallion Randy Moss got a late-night workout with one helluva tight end at a Kentucky Derby party over the weekend. Randy Moss
But the chick bending over and taking a hike isn't just some random skeezer -- that's Miss Kentucky USA he's playin' with!

Gotta love that work ethic.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

brittnia *kentucky*

Just for the record, I was with Miss kentucky 2008 along with the several of the Patriots team members the night this photo was taken. infact I was about 2 feet away from Miss Kentucky for the majority of the night. I have to say that I am very dissappointed in the media and the way they have handled this situation.

First of all, we were at a DANCE club. She was dancing. Second, she was not drunk. She never had a drink in her hand the whole time she was at the club.

Because she celebrated the Kentucky Derby dancing does not make her a bad role model or a bad person. I thought she handled herself well and I support her as my Miss Kentucky!

rcc

Miss Kentucky--what were you thinking????? I know this is how people dance in the clubs these days but you should have known someone would make this an issue. Personnaly, I don't think this is a good role model for young girls to see. Nothing is "secret" anymore or sacred. When you represent a mulitude of people (in this case the state of Kentucky) you have to show a little class. You can't act like others do. I guess I'm too old-fashioned but I think that kind of sexuality belongs behind closed doors. Not out in public for everyone to see.

Catharine

Leave the girl alone. She is just a small town girl hanging out with an awesome football player. Everyone is allowed to go out and party...even people who win beauty pageants. You all are just jealous!!

THE TRUTH IS WITHIN ME BITCHES

FIRST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bill

What is whith all the Miss USA contestants being complete SKANKS!? Is there one that has any self respect or class?

anna

THAT IS NOT RANDY MOSS .

pattie in cali

she looks drunk, wow miss k you are a roll model, don't think so.

Evan

let the rape accusations begin ......

bob-o

Very classy indeed, to bad it wasn't Ms Tennessee.

Aircanada8

He has a joint in his left hand, look closely the way he's holding it......

Bubblebunny

Donald Trump ! Get to work and can this broad ! Hostess ho ho. Ship to shore whore. Got no gut, but what a slut ! Send her to camp, she's a tramp ! Miss Kentucky , bend over and kiss your azz Good-Bye !

tard in the hood

PUKE PUKE PUKE THROW UP PUKE PUKE PROJECTILE VOMIT

Bubblebunny

ICK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Truth

Her parents must be so proud!

Nuts

what a bunch of skanks.doent any of these women have any selfrespect.anothe drunken slut

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments