Gary Dourdan Charged With Three Felonies

5/7/2008 2:25 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

"CSI" douchebag Gary Dourdan has been charged with three felonies for possession of a controlled substance -- one charge each for heroin, cocaine and ecstasy.
Click to read documents!
Dourdan was arrested on April 28 after cops found him sleeping in his car. Gary is due back in court on May 28.

Gloria Armstrong

My prayers are with Gary Dourdan and to TMZ and the rest of you to hell with you. I guess yall are TOO PERFECT TO DO ANY WRONG!!!! As for the cast of CSI, you've tried to help him but as for Gary, I will pray for you because I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU NO MATTER WHAT!!! and to TMZ ONCE AGAIN, TO HELL WITH YOU-DOUCHEBAGS.

Tina

Last! That's a shame that people knew he had a problem but noone tried to intervene.

Toomuch

So sad...successful career in the palm of your hand and now gone! :o(

Hyde

Looks like someone didn't buy the, "It wasn't mine!" crap. Take responsibility.

SW

3 Felony's ? isn't that life in prison is he's convicted?

ME

hope you get help G...

he's a cutie pie!

Amber

At least he wasn't driving...

victoria

Bummer. Total Bummer. As a parent of a twice-convicted felon (drug charges), I feel for him and his family. It's just too bad that instead of getting help, he's getting time. BTW, my felon is doing great and has been clean, sober and productive for 5 years now.

davey

What a party. One of those drugs wasn't enough...?......... damn gina

tiger313

iqover50, congrats to you for your children. I think he may be looking at serious time and rightfully so. I wonder if any of those drugs is a mandatory time drug? He just threw his life away.

JOAQUOVIA DEBANQUEZ

the co-stars of csi have tried to help him, and it's sad that he has gone down the wrong path when he was a talented actor on a major tv show.

i hope that he gets the help he needs to overcome this obstacle.

Angela

DOUCHEBAG??? Are you serious.. ok he shouldnt of had heroin, cocaine and ecstasy on him .. but he is doing more with his life then you guys at TMZ. Honestly most of the stuff you write about is BS.

salishstar

This is not the first time I have heard of someone getting busted while sleeping in their car, Why can't you sleep in your own car without "the man" knocking on your window???

Shelly

Anyone notice that the criminal complaint has his name spelled incorrectly? Technicality, I know, but if they prosecute him and not correct it...he can always say that was not him...technically.

ezstreet

oh please no need to worry , he's a celeb. with the star struck l.a. court system , it will be a slap on the hand , rehab , and
free to go ! us common people would get years in jail !!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments