Rihanna & Chris: Face Lickin' Good

5/8/2008 12:45 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

R&B mac daddy Chris Brown and good girl gone bad Rihanna stopped into a KFC and ordered up an extra crispy ... tongue sandwich.

After months of publicly denying their love, 19-year-old Chris and 20-year-old RiRi finally went public with their relationship at a Miami outpost of the fried chicken chain on Wednesday.

Who needs a publicist to issue a statement when you've got Colonel Sanders!

JOSH G.

LOL!!!!! they are still kids.......KFC snackers are the BOMB!!!!!

Why does the venue make such a big deal????? Would it be any different if they were spotted in fancy joint????? I doubt it. They are both yuong stars, able to relate and im sure they find each other attactive, so whats the big deal?

ashley

i absolutely love that these two are seeing eachother! i love both of them! :D

Aiesha

lm sayin is that he didn't have to lie dat he wasnt goin wit her he could have just said yeah me and her go together and stuff whats the reason to lie?? and im not sayin that they aint a ugly couple, im just sayin they a cute couple and stuff but it aint even caused for to lie and plus he losin fans well i take dat back he is gettin a lot of fans

Aiesha

you know what i take that back i listened to with you a few times and that really got to me even if he still go with rhianna im still gonna love my babbii chris! I LUBBY YUU!

pauline

AND..............

TRUTH

SOMEBODY SAY IT AINT SO...IS CHRIS REALLY GAY, COZ LOOK AT THAT FAKE KISS IN THAT PIC ABOVE, HE SO NOT WANTING TO KISS HER, MAN PLEASE, COME ON OUT CHRIS, WE'LL STILL LOVE YOU!! LMAOOOOOO@ #5(MEYA), QUIT HATIN HEFFA, NOT A GOOD LOOK HUN!!

Brittany

Rhianna's record sales are gonna go down because the Chris Brown fans, Females, will stop supporting her because they are mad cause she is with Chris. It would have been ok if it was Jordan Sparks but not Rhianna, she has an alien shaped head.

MARIE

will chris brown gots really bad taste first he was in nasty KFC then he was with Rihanna

meme

they make a cute couple and i hope they are happy and whoever number five is you need to stop hating on rihanna because she have chris brown and you don't

Karamel

I think they make a gr8 couple.They shouldn't hide their love 4 each other,they're young & in love.I think it's sweet!!

mz. upfront and outspoken

CHRIS BROWN NEEDS TO STOP DENYING THAT HE IS DATING RIHANNA . AFTER ALL OF THOSE DAMN PICTURES OF ACTING LIKE THEY CAN'T KEEP THEIR HANDS OFF OF EACH OTHER . FRIENDS MY ASS!!!!!!!!!!

*!DIME PIECE*!

Why do so many people HATE!!.....If any thing Rhianna And Chris Brown make a beautiful couple. 2 gorgeous people together, couldn't get any better. STAY FLY..... SHAKE DEM HATERS OFF!!!

meow

Luckiest "man" alive.

grego

kfc..wow

Joe Smiff

I don't want to hear any jokes about "brown or black people love fried chicken". Show me someone that doesn't like KFC and I will show you a damn liar. Everybody eats fried chicken!!!! That is the DUMBEST stereo-type EVER! Give me a break. Grow up. Diversify your bonds.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments