Britney's Kids Have a Whale of a Time

5/9/2008 11:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Since Kevin Federline has been in charge of Sean Preston and Jayden James, their lives are no longer a zoo -- they're an aquarium.
K-Fed
With a nanny and security in tow, K-Fed took the kiddies to the Long Beach Aquarium of the Pacific on Wednesday.

Kind of interesting since they already live in a fishbowl.

Richard

Did anyone maybe stop to think that the bodyguard is holding the boys because they are playing around if you notice K-Fed is looking like there goofing off. Maybe the bodyguard is just having a good time with them. Nothing wrong with this picture way to go K-Fed your doing a great job with Nannies and Bodyguards.

niteowl

If this is all you have to do to be Father Of the Year, then I won't win it as I like to hold and play with my son.

Alex

TMZ needs to leave the kids alone

Liz

Damn, is so lazy that the bodyguard has to hold both of them?! Come on K-Fed give the little guys some "quality" time and love! Is it really necessary to have a nanny and bodyguard around 24-7?

You don't see bodyguards and nannies around "big" stars and their children!

I think K-Fed dreams up ways to spend Brit's money..............so happy she will be spending more time with the boy's!

melissa

He is not special he dont nedd a body guard, who does he think he is.... those kids love the nannie instead of k-****, Get over it.

MikeSpace

I take great pics!

Laura

I thought the same thing!! Nice outting with Dad - yet the body guard is holding BOTH of them! How sad...

ann

Wow, this is about the 2nd time ever he's actually been seen with his children.

sallygail

Since Brit won more time... kevin is taking the boys out.....yet Kevin can't even hold one.......why oh why hasn't the media showed all his partying since he has had the boys... now only showing something positive....got a thing with Kev and his lawyer......oh,yea, they only do negative and nasty caption to Brittany....especially TMZ.....can't even let the girl go to her sister's baby shower !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tracey

I'm sure TMZ took other pictures and just used this one to make him look bad. Not like he's great or anything, but don't buy into what TMZ is selling people.

Pink

I think it sad that he has the boys, he is never seen holding them. If they have doctor appointments it's always the bodyguard and nanny taking them. What does he exactly do that makes him a good parent. It's not hard to pay other people to take care of your children when you didn't have to work and earn the money yourself.

mrs.fisty

wtf he cant take the kids by himself......I have four kids...and I can take them by myself...Gimmee a break..A nanny for two kids. what a joke..Wtf does he need a bodyguard for, who wants to get close to this kid.

Seattlelite

I wonder who let the paps know he would be at the Aquarium? It's not like a place the paps would hang around looking for real celebrities.
How sad that he can't even hold his own kids.

Lucy

I see KFed is not a hands-on kinda father...lets the male nanny/bodyguard carry them

hither harder

Would it be too much to actually see one of these frigging no good parents hold their own children... Neither Brit or KFed have custody - it is the nanny and bodygurards... same as other stars, makes me sick

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments