J. Castro Speaks on Dreaded Stage Dad Drama

5/10/2008 9:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Maybe if Jason Castro had a stage dad from hell, he wouldn't have forgotten the lyrics to that Bob Dylan song.

TMZ caught up with the latest "American Idol" reject at LAX today, and asked him what he thought about another "A.I." reject -- David Archuleta's dad.

Jenny

Man, he is beyond hot. He's sooo gorgeous. Too bad you didn't get a shot of his cute little ass though. Write that down for next time. Seriously TMZ, you need more women operating those cameras.

Kelli

Hurry home Jason, Rockwall is waiting, Ya did good kid, keep your head up!

just wondering

CHEYENNE..MY PLEASURE TO RESPECT!...AND THANKYOU !!!!!!!!

Ms. Behavin

Why the heck would Captain Caveman know anything about David A's dad...WHATEVER!!!!!

Dave the pig

What an amazing looking young man. He always appears so sweet.

He handled the paps really well and gracious with his remarks. Keep it up Jason!

Lilo

Jason is so adorable. I can't wait for his music to come out. He has such a sexy voice, and I love his style of music.

Ramone

WOW...he is BEAUTIFUL - LOOK at those EYES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

See ya at Bonarooo

S. Bubba

TMZ is a collection of desperate morons and vultures who feed on the carrion of stupidity.

Jeepers

#14, I couldn't agree more, I would almost go as far as saying that TMZ is sort of like crack, I have to do it daily.

Keen Eye

Who is the giggling goofball who is asking the questions? No wonder people have such a poor opinion of these Hollywood hounders. You have to be a real low-life to stalk someone like that just to try and dig up a little dirt.

mindy

How do you respect TMZ when it is obvous that they love to provoke scandal, blow it out of proportion. Good example is when
they tried sooo hard to dish something out from Jason about David's dad. it is really pathetic. This is how our world is turning
out to be. they feed this frenzy to the young audience who juusst love to put David's down...Who feed them this disgusting
unprofessional entertainment news... TMZ! To TMZ: Is it really this hard to find nice pleasant things to say on people who
are in the limelight? Is it because it is boring to talk about david's talent? Honest to God, it is making me sick! This young
man David has a big heart for a 17 years old, beautiful person all around. I'm not even an American and I'm depending him.
That's how much I respect this young lad, Why don't you do research on that!! Why don't you for once find something good to say about young celebrities that you have been thrashing. They are people too. Enough is enough!!!!

yer mom's soo effin hot!!

and somewhere a janitor desperatly searches his mop...

Heather Miller

That was SO stupid! Why bother to even post the video? That is the last time I am ever falling for one of those TMZ teaser headlines - waste of time!

anon

Interesting to see someone stalked by a pap who isn't used to it...I enjoyed his, you gotta be freaking kidding me reactions...classy kid...don't know how he ended up on idol...but he was at least entertaining in a season with mediocre talent and no personality.

concerned

Jason did not speak about David's dad. TMZ reporter badgered him at the airport. Jason hardly said two words and that's a statement?? You've got to do better than that.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments