Brit Rear Ends It ... Again!

5/13/2008 6:21 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Britney Spears just rear-ended a car on Sunset Blvd. in Beverly Hills.

Brit hit a red Ford Explorer, driven by a lady. No injuries, as far as we know -- Britney didn't even get out of the car. Her bodyguard got out and talked to the other woman.

The red Explorer Brit hit is now following her back to Britney's home.

Britney was stopped at a light and, for some reason, accelerated when the light was still red, hitting the Explorer stopped in front of her, causing minor damage.

Story developing...

Linda

Oh I'm sure that damage will be payed for in cash at her home. Hey, who wouldn't want to settle out of the insurance with Britney. I'm sure she'll make it worthwhile for that person. That's the smart thing to do. Plus they get to meet and greet Britney. Her insurance company might watch TMZ though. Do I detect a rate increase. Maybe this gal can afford a driver. whatyathink?

Get better, kiddo

IF you live in California, you know this is so common. You are 'tapped' constantly, and many many do not stop! Does TMZ have nothing more entertaining to do but follow her around and look for news, TMZ you have become sooooooo boring! Worse then the National Enquirer.

Kim

The girl is too dumb to live. Too bad she breeds too

Kelli

94? hahahaha!!!!!

*roll my eyes*

Billy O'

Man, she could afford her chauffer to have a chauffer....

Darv

105 - You're an idiot. Learn to speak properly.

CA Mom

She needs her DL yanked ASAP. Not just for this incident, but the numerous that have happened in the past. Having said that, I am well framiliar with this particular intersection and there is a turn signal that, if you are not paying close attn, look up and see the turn arrow, I've caught myself wanting to "GO" when the light was still red. The turn arrow goes green prior to the straight light. Either way, DADDY SPEARS, Hire Ms. Brit a driver and let us all be safe on the LA Streets. Whether it's her driving or the Paps, it's not a good situation.

Angie

After listenting to the video and seeing the pap crawling al around her car, no wonder she is a distracted driver. Maybe they should start citing the pap for creating more chaos than necessary. I know it is their job, but come on, give the girl a break.

sarah

she shouldnt be allowed to drive,she is a danger to other drivers and herself. take her license away

Diz

LEAVE THE GIRL ALONE. IF EVERY MOVE YOU OR I MADE WAS WATCHED WE WOULD BE A NERVOUS WRECK TOO!!! I AM SURE 80% OF THE PEOPLE WHO HAVE POSTED ON HERE HAVE DONE THE SAME THING, IT WAS JUST NOT CAUGHT ON TAPE.

Praguer

Does this girl EVER wear a seat belt? I don't think I've ever once seen a picture of her with a belt on while she's either driving or riding as a passenger! Louisiana, where I guess she got her drivers license, must have some really relaxed rules!

catwoman

She's driving??? Watch the video it shows her behind the wheel.......Not like she can't hire a driver, but then where would she get this kind of free publicity?????

jen

someone should check her mental status! I think maybe she should be comitted!

Nayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Ok seriously lets think about this shall we?
1) If one of us normal people had our babies in our laps while we drove what would happen?
THEY WOULD BE TAKEN AWAY FOR A VERY LONG TIME!
2) If one of us normal people didnt show up for court or better yet showed up then left then came back then left again what would happen?
WE WOULDNT HAVE A SNOWBALLS CHANCE IN HELL OF SEEING OUR KIDS!
3) If one of us normal people got locked up in the wacky ward for being as out of it as Brit is what would happen?
WE WOULD STILL BE THERE!
4) If one of us normal people got into as many fender benders as Brit has what would happen?
WE WOULDNT BE ALLOWED TO RIDE A BIKE NEVERMIND DRIVE A CAR!
Really I could go on all day but why bother? She has the money/fame to buy/talk herself out of anything when in reality take away the money/fame and she couldnt fight her way out of a wet paper bag with a pair of scissors! Lets face it. Before long the cops will be naming a driving school after her. I can see it coming!

Gina!

She is OBVIOUSLY to distracted by the Paps hunting her down. It isn't fair to criticize her for this tap of the Explorer. It is hard enough to drive in LA, let alone be hunted like pray while you are driving. Look when people are pursued by cops they get in accidents, well she is pursued all of the time. Luckily she isn't in more accidents. I am positive I would get in them too. It is hard to focus on driving while you are being hunted CONSTANTLY! Don't judge her based on this, it isn't fair nor should this reflect negatively on her excellent progress. People tap each others cars ALL THE TIME in LA, they usually just keep driving because it happens so much no one cares, unless you are preyed upon like Britney Spears.