It's Hard Being Madonna

5/13/2008 2:47 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Now that everyone and their mother is walking around sportin' man hands, Madonna has gone and started yet another trend -- man arms!

Madge was snapped in London on Tuesday showing off her guns. Hard candy indeed.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Mary

Ewwwww!!!!! That is just nasty-looking!

Kat

Don't dig a chick who looks like a man.

JRS

Uber Skank!!

the truth

thats gross looks like inshape OLD women arms to me

Angie

She has way too many muscles. I think she's looking too gaunt in the face and neck. It distracts from her true talents.

Rochelle

that is just nasty. why the big guns?

Nia

I can't believe you removed my post?! I see dish it out but can't take it? Let's try it again shall we?
Yeah we need a thread on the ingorant, childlike, vapid reporters of TMZ. Could you imgaine? People would rip you mudlsinging losers to shreds! They'd write about the dumb as a box of rocks blonde surfer dude who you want to beg to go back to school and actually learn something instead of tradin gossip like a chick. LOSER! The tall thin blonde magoo lookin mo fo who always giggles like a chick when he's talking to Harvey about whtever 2 year old crap he finds funny that day. The star jones wannabe fat black chick who should really keep her mouth shut on anything related to appearance. And same for the platypus looking, fat blonde chick sittin in the chair talkin' sh!t. And Harvey, who looks worse for the wear everyday. He's the real shame cuz he actually has a degree and a certain amount of intelligence (unlike his lame, unfunny and oh so unattractive staff...I have to hand it to them they really got some balls talkin' about anyone with the way they look...ouch) Yes Levin it was a brainstorm for you and I'm sure you're makin even more money with this site but it's not like you NEEDED it yet you sold your soul for it anyway. I think your the saddest of them all scarecrow ;( Remember if any of you start actually taking pride in yourselves you probably won't be so quick to hurl a third rate, grade school cut down at someone. You guys are just getting so low and it's hard to take when it's comin from the biggest bunch of raggedy-ass lookin F8ck-ups. I'm done.

Rob

She's a MAN, baby! No wonder gay men everywhere love her. I bet she's got a p**is!

FlBiker

What a freakshow.

Kathryn

There is nothing more unattractive than a woman with man arms. Especially when they try to wear feminine clothing and they've got these manly arms hanging out. Yuck.

Karie

She's absolutely disgusting...

julzfromwellston

Madonna looks like the crypt keeper. She needs to gain some weight and perhaps get a little sun....Her casper the ghost appearence is very unbecoming.

Doug

One Word
Gross!!!

OCD

That look isn't working for me. Whatever floats her boat. Although it seems a little obsessive..... Hah!

BigDeal

HER SKIN IS SAGGING!!!! THAT'S JUST GROSS!!!!! EAT SOMETHING FOR PITY SAKE!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments