SJP: You're So Vein

5/13/2008 12:03 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

"Sex and the City" isn't the only thing being brought back to life. So are Sarah Jessica Parker's hands!

The 43-year-old trendsetter stepped out in London on Sunday sporting the latest It accessory of the summer -- a pair of Frankenstein hands!

Carrie Bradshaw doesn't need a man -- she's got man hands!

Raz

SPIDERMAN HANDS - see them on the web

lena

she has thin skin you morons. several of us suffer from that, it has nothing to do with age. take another shot, the veins will be gone from another angle....

SexySex!

Doctored.

tlt

I must agree with #13, look a Madona's hands...! They look the same dumb asses, major work outs and weights. Very strong and tone body, just like Mag's.

Ye all get a life!

janet

slow day TMZ!!!!

Manbearpig

seriously gross...I would not leave the house...let alone be on tv or movies...u made ur money..now go away

Jared Bradford

It's no big deal, it's just because she's skinny. She's always been skinny. She's fine, leave her alone already. Sheesh, why do we have to pick apart every detail about these people. GET A LIFE.

kay

I doubt she even works out. Her hands are just like this because she is soooo skinny and probably only eats a few times a week. Mine were that way too until I got over 90 pounds. Eat girl, ya just might find food doesn't taste too bad!!!

foreveramom

My mamma always told me..."The first thing to go is the face and hands!"

I have always noticed that SJP had old looking hands....now other people notice too!

wait what

Anjelina's hands are just as bad and she's ten years younger. But you only want to focus on her boobs. I have lost respect for TMZ, I notice that you love to kiss Brangelina's ass. You are Access Hollywood.

Tim

It looks like the hand area has been accentuated in the picture.
That being said, sometimes women's hands give away their age.

Lord help all of us

Who can stand before God and say "I am perfect"?

MGM KID

Christ Almighty..eat a Double-Double for Gods sake, woman

Heather

This is what happens when you are RIDICULOUSLY SKINNY! Skinny's not even the word for it...skin and bones is more like it. SJP! You need to shake your head back into reality!!

Gia

If she gained a few pounds they would look a lot better.. No body fat....