Anne Heche Crazy Broke

5/14/2008 8:45 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Anne Heche got a break from the judge in her custody war today after appearing in court, claiming she doesn't have a pot to pee in ... even less than her deader-beat ex-husband.

An L.A. County Superior Court judge has suspended Heche's obligation to pay child support for July. Heche has been forking over $14,798 in monthly support.

In her declaration, Heche noted that her TV show, "Men In Trees," had gotten the ax. She says since January, "I have been unemployed and had no income....except for one very short term contract for a movie role for which I received a total of $65,000."

Heche says she has a grand total of $34,840.93 in her accounts. She claims she can't continue paying for Homer's private school tuition, her Canadian mortgage, L.A. rent, auto and other expenses. She says she's $364,000 in the hole.

BTW, Anne was spotted at the Malibu Beach Inn over the weekend. She blew $30 on appetizers, not including tip.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Lonnie

Another lame TMZ article. What she can't eat??? You make it seem like because she can't pay child support she shouldn't eat. This site is lame>>>>>

wayne dh

KARMA KARMA KARMA YOU MESSED WITH ELLEN AND YOU GET KARMA HA HA HA

Kelli

#2, that is very bizarre and disturbing.

tard in the hood

Haaaahaahhhaaaaa...so dumb. Guess they never think the money will go away.
Maybe she should have invested some when she had it.
Hahahahaaaahhhhaaaaaa

brad

Wow! So Anne is busted....really bums me out, I'm serious. I have had a thing for her ever since 8 days/ seven nights
whatever, maye now this not so busy refiman/mortgage broker in Pa. has a chance! She can keep her girl friends too-I am in my fifties and have no hang-ups. Hey Anne....how 'bout meeting me at Starbucks for a Latte? I'll buy! Brad(not Brad Pitt)

Annoyed.

wow, i'm 22 and i have more money in the bank than her.

Maizie

She should've stayed with Ellen.

Trophy wife Slim and Trim!!!!

Agreed Kelli I can't imagine that it is true

JohnQ

As you morons at TMZ start to die off, can you promise to try and let us know what Hell is like?

Shagg Dawgie Dawg

Gee... all those expenses. What to do?

How about GIVING A FEW THINGS UP YOU WACO BITCH FROM HELL???

Oh wait, my bad... FROM ANOTHER GALAXY!!!

lindee

This poor little boy. He has a certifiable mother and a daddy that doesn't work. I really hope he has extended family to look after him. I predict we will see crazy Anne on reality tv.

LameMZ

9. Romans 1:29 – “They have become filled with every kind of wickedness, evil, greed and depravity. They are full of envy, murder, strife, deceit and malice. They are gossips.” (NIV)

Posted at 8:22PM on May 14th 2008 by JohnQ

No comment.. just wanted to see this again.. Im not into organised religion, but the bible sure is a good guide book to live your life.. you know.. as long as you ignore the the supernatural god jesus stuff.

Trophy wife Slim and Trim!!!!

John Q .. I say "hey" to your GD mother while I am in Hell!

Elle

Here we have a deadbeat mom. If you're in debt, you generally shouldn't be spending $30 on appetizers- you shouldn't be spending $30 to eat out period! That's why you have grocery stores and kitchens at home. I used to feel badly for Anne Heche and her mental problems, but now I just think she's disgusting.

Vintage '51

Kelli: it's okay to give yourself a break now and then.Do you work for TMZ? You comment on nearly every post as if you are glued to your computer and waiting for the next story to appear.This site is for entertainment, not life support.Your dedication to these blogs is great but there is life besides TMZ.I'm not trying to offend you I'm just saying......

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments