McCona-Spawn To Bring in Big Bucks

5/15/2008 7:45 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Matthew McConaughey and baby mama Camila Alves are busy doing what all expectant parents do -- fielding million dollar offers for pictures of their kid!

TMZ has learned that McConaughey has hired "brand agent" Todd Shemarya -- who's already brokered deals for Brangelina and Xtina -- to help pull in some serious dough for photos of his child. So far, Mattyboy's gotten offers from three different publications -- EACH OVER A MILLION BUCKS! And the price is still climbing.

No word if the baby is a boy or girl -- but either way it's gonna be a cash cow. What happened to the bongo drumming, "just keep living" McConaughey we all knew and loved? Guess he's got to find some way to keep paying for all those shirts -- ya know, the ones he never wears.

Fernando Valenzuela

# 15,

TOUCHE'!!!

unanimous

I used to think celebs pimping out their kid's pics was so low

But then I thought what a great way to start a college fund

And with the money left over maybe invest in an IRA on the off chance your kid gets a DUI (or in matt's case a possession charge) and has to make bail

With prices the way they are, you can never start too early.

juscus

HOW DOES HE KNOW ITS HIS....HUH

Lisa

Damn, I knew I should have taken a pic of her drinking a beer at the Dodger game Sunday....maybe I could have gotten twenty bucks for it! ;)

Lele

I cannot believe these people using their children for profit!!!!!While I do not agree with this practice at least Brad and Angelina gave their money to charity....The magazines who compete for these pictures should be ashamed of themselves. And Matthew is a jerk for hiring somebody to find the highest bidder....It's disgusting!!!!!!

Fernando Valenzuela

for a million dollars I'd pimp my wife!

frogs and gravel

For a few million dollars I would pimp the roaches in my Apartment.

trax

Anyone who says they wouldn't is lying. Hell take the money and put it into some kinda of fund that they get when they're 18, this way no matter what happens they would always have that money.

fransico cabrerra

I agree...anyone who says they wouldn't sell pictures of their kids for a million dollars is either lying or a complete moron...

Hell - the paparazzi are going to be taking hundreds of pictures a day of these kids for the next 20 years of their lives - of which the kids and parents will get NADA...if people are willing to shell out big bucks for the pics - you take it...college fund - trust fund - whatever...but don't turn that kind of green down...

Tired and Ready for A Nap

It was my understanding that the money paid for the pics of Shiloh Pitt was donated to charity. I don't believe the same can be said for everyone else pimping out their kids pics.

tdubya

Anyone who says they wouldnt sell pics of there kid for a million or more is full of it...That's your kids college, house, and watever else they would need for a few pics. And i applaud Brangelina for donating theres to charity

T

Since they're celebs, paps will eventually take pics of the baby when he/she is out in public (for no pay), so might as well make a million buck rights???

Cheryl

WHY WOULD THE TABLOIDS WANT TO PAY A MILLION OR MORE FOR ANY ACTOR'S STORY & PICTURE? THERE THE FOOLS FOR PAYING... NO-ONE CARES!

Make It Right!!

Why would any publication pay a million for Matthew's kids pics? No one is THAT interested in him or his kid. And paying 6 million for J-Lo's twins was a big waste of money. No one cares about J-lo and Marc either. Aren't these mags tracking their careers? They're down the toilets! Brangelina have good careers still going, that commands the price they get and it does go to charity so good for them. But Matt? Who cares? Really....who cares? Don't waste that kind of money!

Joanne

Speaking of babies--- are we ever going to see pics of Halle Berry's baby? She must be about 3 mos. old by now... I thought it was really nice to get to see Scott Baio's daughter.. Thank you, Scott and Renee!! I mean seeing her on his tv reality show..

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments