Sharpton Rips A-Hole a New One

5/15/2008 2:02 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Rev. Al Sharpton just laid into Zsa Zsa's bonehead hubby on his internet radio show for going off on Barack Obama's wife, Michelle.
Al Sharpton: Click to view
In an exclusive statement issued earlier to TMZ, the Rev said, "Prince Von Anhalt should be denounced for his insensitive and racist attack on Michelle Obama, a proud, well-educated, and refined mother and wife."

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6

Darv

#65 - That's all fine and dandy, but the Jews have withstood CENTURIES of persecution from many races and classes and they don't cry NEARLY as much as blacks. Actually, now that I mention it, they hardly make a peep about anything. We have Mel Gibson talking about how the holocaust was a hoax, and I don't see every Jew in the world having hissy fits. If we were to say slavery was a hoax, you better believe the blacks would be pissing and moaning.

Blacks aren't the only race that have been under persecution by others. They just whine and bitch more than anyone else. :P Oh, and expect others to care for them, instead of working to earn a living. (haha)

Common Sense Man

You know if it was McCain's wife, or hell, even Paul's wife he wouldn't give a damn.

I love double standards.

DeziLou

My comment to DIVA's post, It's not a Al Sharpton hate band wagon, it is just people simply stating facts.
1) The only time Al opens is mouth is when something negitive happens to a "african american" while lying back and not saying a word when there is a black on white crime or a white on latino crime exc. exc.
2) He is truley trying his best to keep racisim alive by shouting his messages of hate towards whites, instead of living in the past he needs to live in the preseant and relize the slave days are long gone.
I am of Italian descent and if you look back into Italian history my people have been enslaved by black people so does this mean that I should hate black people because they enslaved us? Should I be looking for retributions from them? No I live in the here and now where the bottom line is that most people with exception to the Al Sharptons in the world do not see black, white, or brown they see a person. I belive the only reason people like Al Sharpton even pull the "race" card is to try and get people to feel sorry for them, you never here I was fired because he doesn't like white pepole but, you here all the time oh the only reason I was fired was because I'm black. Bottom line and last comment I will make on this subject people will continue to pull the "race" card as long as we as a country let them, there will have to come a point when we stand up and say NO that is not a racial issue it is a humanity issue, and if you look ay the censues reports you will see that "white" americans are no longer the dominate race in america.

Sherri C

Whay is it anyone can make a negative comment about person Black or white and it's ok? Exactly how many African Americans do you see/hear making negative "red neck" or "cracker" remarks about Caucasion people when they don't agree with what they say or do? Like it or not - America has not been kind to African Americans, Native Americans, almost any so-called non-American. If you pay taxes you are American - I am African American and pay taxes. As long as you follow folsk like Von A Hole around they will always say soemthing ignorant. Is he American? And who cares whatr he thinks - he obviously doesn't care what we think...

Pedro Koreatown

Yo diva you must CRYSTAL GAIL MAGMUM that nappyheaded stripper who accused those DUKE LACROSSE players of RAPE. Damn Rev FAT ALBERT LOOK LIKE A SCARED little country girl after realizing the odds were going against him and Rev. PIMPIN JACKSON

Cheryl

WHAT PRINCE VON SAID IS TRUE! COME ON THE WHOLE WORLD HEARD & SAW EVERYTHING SHARPTON, JACKSON, WRIGHT, AYERS, REZCO, BARACK & HIS WIFE ETC.... YOU CANT HIDE IGNORANCE. & OBAMA WANTS TO BECOME PRESIDENT OF THE USA?

Ann

15. Before my TMZ addiction, I heard Michelle Obama speak when she came to the local university. Pearls, hair and dress like Jackie O, speech by Oprah white bitter female feminist writers and a searing scowl for those of us who were white who really cared and listened politely to what she had to say. She didn't mention anything of her intentions or agenda as First Lady. . Her record of service as a Senator's spouse was not even mentioned. She kept scowling, howling and shaking her fist. I expected a lot from her and was supremely disappointed.

Posted at 2:08PM on May 15th 2008 by chicken stripper
=======================================================

You Are Deliberately Lying on Michelle. Why?

bob

black folks are the most racist of all the races. If you see race first, you are a racist!

bob

If you preach hate, you are not from God, but satan.

fasttrack

Al Sharpton is the biggest racist known to man.......Von A-hole was just speaking the truth and it had nothing to do with color, so how is he a racist?

jessi

No matter what you say to blacks now, it is "racist". Zsa Zsa's hubby may be an a-hole, but this is America, and we are entitled to like or not like anyone. Just because Obamas wife is black, we are supposed to like the ice b-tch! My grandma washed clothes for people when she first got to the US, and she got the job because Polish people were not good enough for "smart" jobs, and guess what, she was NOT black! So tell me how being a wash woman is racist!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6