Suge Gets a Chance to Win Back His Manhood?

5/15/2008 2:03 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Suge KnightSuge Knight might get his rematch against the guy who knocked him out in one punch -- and it'll all go down in Las Vegas.

TMZ has learned that several Las Vegas promoters -- including Jeff Beacher of Beacher's Madhouse -- have invited Suge Knight and the guy who knocked him out to face up in a bare-knuckled cage match. If all goes to plan, the fight would go down on New Year's Eve and the winner would receive a cool million bucks.

Word is they have sent Suge Knight a letter to extend the invitation -- but they can't find the anonymous barber who delivered the punch.

Kim

Just think of all the worthwhile things they could do with a million dollars. Instead they will give it to which ever jackass wins a pissin' contest.
Our society is screwed up!

TMZ Fraternity

THe guy already ran away..haha I wonder what happened to him

Krishna

I think Suge (Sugar) needs to leave well enough alone. I bet the missing champ would whip out a can of whip ass for a sweet million!

I laugh at other's misfortunes

Hey....there are millions of illegal immigrants starving in America and they want to give a million bucks to thugs? I say, let the illegal immigrants starve!

CoolGirl2008

My guess is that the 'anonymous barber' is currently 10 feet underground outside of Azusa.

Just call me trailer trash....

who would pay to watch suge get his butt kicked when we can see it for free right here on TMZ?

Sheridanmcd

From what I've seen and heard Suge Knight has always been a big bully and there's a first time for everything and he probably deserved that knock out. The barber is smart not to be found unless he's protected because some people are well known for getting revenge. Suge was probably a little intoxicated and I don't think that could ever happen again. There shouldn't be a rematch, so let's accept it as a lucky punch and Suge was caught off guard.

CYC

the infamous barbar is lefyt this country!!!!! do not know which one....

Just call me trailer trash....

beach the whale, beach the whale, beach the whale

jimbo

Give em guns,Shoot it out on the parking lot.Have an undercard of p.duddy vs fluffdaddy. 4 useless assh**es gone in no time. I'd pay to see that!

stay away

i bet the guys is already dead

Bill

The end of the world must be nigh. Who the F is the idiot promoting this?

bob-o

F a million, I wouldn't get in that cage for any thing less than 20,000000

freedom1

The barbar should step up and fight. We all have to go sometime, you might as well go rich.
leave the money to your family.

Nine2five

That anonymous barber has already been digested/excreted by a great white..

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments