Suge's KO Artist -- Show Me the $$$

5/16/2008 6:36 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

If someone wants to pay the guy who knocked out Suge Knight $1 mil to fight him for real in Vegas -- like TMZ reported -- he'll take it.

He may be crazy for fighting Suge, but he ain't stupid.

artstoyz

These guy better hire a bodyguard. Just a suggestion...

Jake

He should take it I wanna see suge get his ass knocked out again....or see him get shot on PPV. Suge did murder tupac and get away with it after all....I do want to add tupac sucks any way! So lets just see a fight

hehe

black person alert! quick, tmz ask him about the suge knight incident! oh, wait...

Krishna

The fight was fair & the better man won. Suge can not fight...He walks around with his boys and they fight for him.

frogs and gravel

This is a once in a lifetime opportunity for him. Win, lose or draw
I hope he gets the money. Hopefully he won't have "friends" that will
help hims spend it. Also: Make sure the I.R.S is paid in full! invest most
of it and blow about $30,000 on whatever he wants.

TMZ Fraternity

good advice #5 are you jewish..lol just kidding :)

This guy seems cool..Just a reg dude making a living. Hope suge dont mess with him. Btw Tmz who did you send down to the hood...lol

Krishna

SUGE WALKS HARD BUT HE IS A PUNK BY HIMSELF...LOOK AT WHAT HAPPENED TO TUPAC.

Sharona

Bye, TMZ-

You used to be fun, Harvey, but now you are bottom feeding with stories who NO ONE CARES ABOUT!

Kat - checking out

Just call me trailer trash....

beach the whale, beach the whale

happygotlucky

you should be ashamed of what you did to suge. whats the word on suge? I hope he's ok? The disgusting thing about this whole thing is now people want to see suge get knocked out again. you people are monsters. what has this world come too? pay me $1,000,000 I will take the suge challange. guaranteed.

MC

As I said before,Suge is a punk with a posse,He got laid out by a normal guy,take the money and knock him out again.Suge is a toughguy to Pu$$ies to the real world he got laid out.Give any wuss a posse and they become tough,just like any cop with a gun and a badge they become supercops.

Fan Since 2007!!!

Yay--

Gotta agree with you.

Seems like a cool dude.
Regular working Joe just like the rest of us...

Jester

Not sure how you can spend a million dollars if you're dead. Even if he does win the fight,..again... its a wrap for him after that. Personally I'd rather see Danny Bonaduce vs. Sug and the winner gets an actual career.

Spongebob

I heard Suge's peepee doesn't work...

hehe

Danny Bonadouche lol! If there's one person in the world I wanna see get knocked out it's him!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments