Britney Gets Down on All Fours

5/17/2008 6:50 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Britney Spear's Costa Rican sanity retreat with Captain Apocalypto included a close-to-home activity for the recovering popwreck -- a beachside joyride on a bad ass fourwheeler. Como se dice yee haw, y'all??

Lucky for the paps on the beach, she's a better driver on sand than she is on pavement.

zmt

I ALWAS SPEAK TRUTH....I WANT TO LICK YOU NUMBER 55 ...OOPS I DID IT AGAIN

Krishna

BRITNEY WILL DO YOU GUYS FOR DEFENDING HER...THE PEOPLE ON THE BEACH WERE IN LINE FIRST

zmt

BRITNEY LETS ME HAVE LOTS OF ATTENTION HERE....BUT I WANT HARVEY....I WANT HIM TO BANG ME ON THE WALL...HE OWES ME FOR MAKEING HIS HIT COUNT RISE....NOW I WANT TO MAKE HIM RISE FOR ME ...OOPS I DID IT AGAIN

Krishna

LET ME TALK TO YOU IN A LANGUAGE US UNDERSTAND...BRIT BABBLE:

Oh baby, baby Oh baby, baby
How was I supposed to know
That something wasn't right here

Media whores

What is the redneck obsession with 4-wheelers all about?
Every redneck I know has a 4-wheeler and a trampoline in the backyard!

Krishna

BRIT WAS BEGGING FOR HELP IN HER LYRICS...

I must confess (my loneliness) that my loneliness
(is killing me) Is killing me now
(I must confess) Don't you (I still believe) know I still believe
that you will be here (I lose my mind)
And give me a sign...
HIT ME BABY ONE MORE TIME!

zmt

BRITNEY IS A SKANK AND I DRESS UP LIKE HER AND PLAY WITH MYSELF WHILE LOOKING IN THE MIROR....I SIT ON MY CHAIR AND SNIFF IT AND IT MAKES ME HARDD TO DO THAT ESPECIALLY WHEN I SEE MYSELF LOOKING LIKE THAT PIG BRITNEY ...OOPS I DID IT AGAIN

zmt

HERES ANOTHER ONE...WHEN I HEAR IT I WANT TO BE BRINTEY AND LET KEVIN GIVE IT TO ME WHERE THE SUN DOESNT SHINE

You don't have to say what's on your mind
'Cause I know where you've been
Give it up and leave it all behind
And then let me begin

Come on over here
Let me show how things should be
I will make it alright
Let me make it clear
You can put your trust in me
YES I WILL BE THERE

zmt

I AM THE ONE THAT BRIT REALLY WANTS....SHE IS A PIG AND THAT IS WHY SHE DESIRES ME...ITS BECAUSE I LOVE BARNYARD ANIMALS....I HAVE AN INFLATABLE SHEEP....HERE BRITNEY IS BEGGING FOR ME AGAINN..

I found myself
When I found you
I found the closest thing to heaven
Yes in you
I found the deepest love I knew
Ooooh Ohh
I'll believe
Yes it's true
I found myself
When I found you

Krishna

AN IMPOSTER USING MY NAME...HIT ME BABY ONE MORE TIME. I LOVE IT!

Krishna

ONCE AGAIN, I HAVE TO KEEP REMINDING YOU THAT THE FOCUS IS ON HELPING BRITNEY.

zmt

THE SKANK BRIT LOVER IS AN IMPOSTOR....I AM REAL ...OOPS I DID IT AGAIN

zmt

DON'T BELEIVE THE IMPOSTER....THE FOCUS IS ON HELPING ME BEING THE CENTER OF ATTENTION HERE ...OOPS I DID IT AGAIN

Angry Democrat 'Sky Blu' from LMFAO attack GOP Romney on Purpose .

It is mel's Wife that wants to help Britney . As far as the allegations towards mel being shuned from hollywood , I not sure this is true. I think we should keep in mind that Hollywood has accepted Stars that are a Lot more anti-semitic then Mel (like moore, sean penn,etc)

Krishna