LiLo Pimps Out Birthday to Highest Bidder

5/17/2008 1:29 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

How do you spell desperation? L-I-N-D-S-A-Y! Lilo wasn't able to celebrate her 21st birthday in style last July because of, well, a little thing called rehab, and this year she wants to blow it out. So she does what any rehabbed Hollywood starlet would do and solicits bids for sponsorship!

A cheesy website has been created to get Lindz's bash off the ground, claiming "a group of 75 VIP guests" will party down at the "internationally media worthy event." All you have to do his fork over the cash -- and your product can be a part of it!

Sources tell us this is no joke, the site was designed to make it easy to find promotion for her party. We hear, though, alcohol sponsors can keep their scratch.

We contacted Mike Heller, who set up the party, but haven't heard back.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

Andy

To anyone who is saying this...Lindsay's not wearing gay pride colors, those are God's colors. Ever heard of the rainbow he created..?

Terry

This family just keeps topping the scale for tacky!

They learned this stuff from the mother, who wants us to see " the real her " while she pimps her daughter off through a reality show, after all Lind's income dropped a little, had to do something

Tyson

Yeah i am doing this for my birthday... its going to be hot

frogs and gravel

I heard through my "sources" that Al Qaeda and the New Black Panther Party
were seriously thinking of becoming sponsors as a way to project a positive image
to the American people.

Bluman

What a low class thing. That is absolutely pathetic.

Burp that Bowl

I will donate Tupperware for the party. And while I'm at it I will make sure to burp Lindsay to get all that hot air out of her.

fame ho

Cocoloco is the whore of all whores......I hope her life crumbles before her eyes.....She has NOT one ounce of of decency or respect for herself..... quacks like a whore, walks like a whore.. sells out like a whore.... must be a whore....and corporatiion involved in this disaster should be boycotted forever.......I will never purchase any product that identifies with this whore.

OCD

Gaaaaah!

Joy 2 D World

No, thank you.

whateveryousay

What a ho. Get over yourself.

DARK MEAT ONLY

I notice from Lindsey previous party photos that almost everyone has had some form of drug abuse issue.
This site cannot be legit. It's too ironic to be.

Deb

Going, Going Gone!!!

dustman

HEY HOHAN....I'VE GOT A 50 CENT (PIECE)...GOT 45 CENTS CHANGE ????

Ingrid

HA! I love that comment about the IE!!!! I live out here in the IE and I LOVE IT!!! What dive bar ???? where? Where??

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5