Romo Upsets Cowboys Fans Yet Again

5/17/2008 7:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Joe Simpson must talk a helluva game! Tony Romo is sticking to his word, and taking Jessica Simpson to Ashlee's wedding. The pair were photographed arriving at the Simpson family home in Encino, Calif. earlier today.

Tony better get out while he can -- once you join the Simpson cult clan it's hard to leave. Don't drink the Kool-Aid!

Robert

Cowboys won't win another Super Bowl again!! HAHAHAHA

anna

and yet they appear soo happy:)
not

wtf

In an interview she said she was more successful and talented then Christina Aguilera and Britney. She said it has always been us 3 and I’m not number 3. Girl is full of herself.

wayne dh

wasn't the father joe simpson like a preacher or something, and now he pimps his girls out in sexy clothes and ashley gets prego before marriage. all this is bull!!!!!!

hateliars

I know, they both look like they want to get the hell out of there asap. Notice no black out windows. Everyone has got to see them.

Twinker

He's so whooped it hurts to run.

Tasha

This is a charity mission. He's escorting her to the wedding, then he's out. Is that the look of a happy couple?

TNT

He looks like he is miserable, run Tony run. I heard that Ashlee recorded her wedding vows, and plans on lip syncing them.

Are you kidding me?

I don't really care about her either way but boy TMZ you really are pretty harsh towards the Simpsons. Why?

jakb

People break up all the time. I really don't understand the hate towards Jessica, I get her Dads off but leave the girls alone. Its like everyone roots for her next heartbreak..bit cruel.

Bonton

Tmz you are boring me today---c'mon post something that is worth seeing

fishbone

I could care less who tony dates the cowboys are the best team in pro football history!!!!!!!!!! GO COWBOYS GO #1

Kitty

Uhm fishbone, I hate to tell you, but the Cowboys are NOT the best team. They may be good, but the best team won the superbowl.

As long as Romo lives in this media fishbowl with Jessica, he will always choke at the times he needs to make big plays. He will always be the b*tt of jokes. His focus needs to be on football if he wants to be the star at Dallas.

Sharyn

YOU PEOPLE ARE FUNNY. LET THESE TWO "PEOPLE" WORK OUT WHAT EVER THEY HAVE TO WORK OUT. I REALLY FEEL BAD FOR THEM BECASUE EVERY MOVE IS A PICTURE! SAD. GOOD LUCK JESSICA AND TONY! HAVE FUN THIS WEEKEND! PARTY UP! XXOO out.

Illinois person

Tony Romo has become Joe Simpson's bitch and that's really sad!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments