Big Love for the Walking Dead

5/23/2008 2:45 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

4,000-year-old Harry Dead Stanton had an out of body experience last night at Dan Tana's.

It's unknown if the droopy-faced actor sees dead people ... at least without a mirror.

El Pela Vacas

looks good

fathead

don't talk about charles bukowski's best friend and the man i wish was my cool grandpa that way!

i love me some stanton! ... but not in THAT way of course.

Traci

Wow... He looks like he's had a rough life!! Nice guy though.

Nicole

I AM NOT SURE WHICH IS WORSE HIS FACE OR CHRISTEN SLATER'S GIRLFRIENDS ASS. YUCK

Jojo

Hey TMZ....F-off, seriously.

Harry Dean Stanton is one of the greatest actors in history. He's a legend, and one of the coolest dudes on the planet.

He's a class act, unlike you people. Yeah, he's old. So what. Harvey, will you be young forever?

Or your gaggle of youthful, mugging, camera-hogging staff?

You'll all be old some day. And you won't be 1/10000th as cool as Harry Dean Stanton.

Slow news day, huh?

Elementa

YO TALES OF THE CRYPT, GET YOUR OWN SHOW. THEN YOU CAN DEADMANCE WITH BONES THAT USED TO FRONT THE SHOW. DUDE, MOLLY RINGWALD CALLED AND WANT'S TO DO A SEQUEL "PRETTY IN POLTERGEIST". OR MAYBE YOU COULD DO A GUEST APPEARANCE ON "MEDIUM". SINCE YOU HAVE THE 411 ON IT. CREEPY!!!

Twinker

He's in dire need of a thyroid check.
Give 'em Hell, Harry!

sst

I met HDS ten years ago, and he looked exactly the same then. He's charming as hell, and one of my fave actors of all time.

The real question is: who is that hair-flipping tranny mess standing with him?

Red

STUNNINGLY BEAUTIFUL LADY!!!!!

TMZhires13yearolds

Harvey, are you really this classless, or do you just show up for the T.V. show with your drink bottle and your silly, asinine greaseboard, and the rest of the time you let the losers-in-life run the asylum?

i love the 80

THAT IS SO NOT COOL TMZ!! DONT BE LIKE THAT!

George Herbert Walker Chicken

Add me to the list of Harry supporters - his face has CHARACTER and I bet he's lived more in 80 years than some people would have in 8,000, given the opportunity. You could learn more from 5 minutes with him than from a year with that drunken chimp or his Dr Evil sidekick Cheney.

park

If Harry was 26 and looked like this, it might be interesting. I'll bet that pap that took the shot has an ass that is just as saggy.

timpundit

I see the talentless hacks at TMZ are at it again.

I want to see the pics of their staff. Why won't TMZ show us the beautiful people that run TMZ?

just sayin'!

Sean

Oh for the love of God people - the man is 82 years old. Leave him the hell alone.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments