Jessica's Landing Strip Sans Tony

5/23/2008 9:49 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Jessica Simpson suffered through the most excruciating kind of vacation of 'em all -- the one with mom and dad.

With no boyfriend's life to jinx, Jess arrived back at a Van Nuys airport last night after being forced to go to Cabo with Papa Joe and Mama Tina. Adios Mexico -- hola sad, single reality!

Robin

Yea, I really feel bad for her. It looks like she's coming off a private jet after spending a vacation in CABO. Yea, life is a bitch! And hey, single life is not so bad; I've been single for 53 years!

rosie

Who in the hell cares? Good grief, why do you keep on publicizing this no talent nothing? I give her sisters marriage a year at best and as for Jessica, until she gets away from Daddy Dearest, she hasn't a chance in hell of a decent relationship. But then she is just too damn stupid to see that. Gosh how my heart breaks for her...ha!

dana

Did you think she might have wanted to go on vacation with her parents and not her boyfriend? happens a million times a day...TMZ you are such haters..

Dawn Day

Are we supposed to be feeling sorry for her cuz I'm not feelin' it.

I'd switch lives with her for awhile. Then she can really see why she should be effin thankful of her life!

Dottie

She got rid of Nick for this!?

Kelli

I just heaard on the news Patrick Swayze is trying to hold out for 2 more weeks until his anniversary. He isn't going to make it. :(

LosCabos

You know, you gotta love TMZ somehow. They're trying so hard to make us all ordinary civilians feel good about our lives, by sticking into our heads that celebs like Jessica here are having a miserable life.

I got People magazine, they had a cool wedding, they had fun, then she spent some days in Cabo and now she's back. Oh yeah, poor girl, i pitty her deeply!

Who the heck cares if she's single or not!

steviewonders

it's nice to hear members of the mile high club on
this flight can ALSO use the bathroom as a chapel;

YIKES

WHY SHOULDN'T SHE GO...SHE PAID FOR THE TRIP..."PARENTS WOULD NOT HAVE A DIME IF NOT FOR JESSICA!!!

LT

TMZ, who the F@#% thinks marriage is everything??? Most end in divorce and half the people I know that are in marriages are unhappy and have been wanting them to end. Don't perpetuate marriage as THE ideal situation...it's not. Some people like myself who are single and in a relationship, want to keep it that way!

Lori

Vacationing with your parents isn't the worst thing that can happen. I would give anything to spend a vacation with mine who are now deceased. As someone said being single isn't so bad. I was for single a long time and I loved every minute of it. Being alone is not the same as feeling "lonely" She doesn't HAVE to have self centerd man which more than likely are what the ones she has been with are. They are all about themselves!!

babygirl

ya TMZ she was forced they tied her up and dragged here. Get a life TMZ!!

Karan

Papa Joe makes another mess for her.

The guy is a loser.

gardner

like being single is so terrible... TMZ, you're so conservative!!!

Jess

She's a sad pathetic dumb loser. Now she is hanging on to Tony when he don't want her. She needs to gain some self-esteem and officially kick him to the curb. Now she is hanging on to another mans pant legs not letting go.
Thats why the media pick at her. The men kick her to make her let go. I can't believe she is doing this again but she don't care she just want the man to say yes. She don't care if they love her or not.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments