Swayze, Meet Crazy

5/24/2008 10:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ spies at tonight's Lakers/Spurs game spotted this tender moment between Patrick Swayze and Paula Abdul.

Swayze was diagnosed with cancer back in January. Paula Abdul has been wacko for as long as we can remember.

hahahaha!

She's harmless wacko... so she gave the guy a hug and wished him well...ohhhh big bad news there... sheesh

mary,laura,carrie,grace

Kelli

Now this is a post worth commenting on. Swayze, you are a gift and an angel, happy anniversary to you and your wife!!

Jayne

Wow. You can tell the cancer is eating him up. Here's praying he gets better. I know what that looks like sadly. My grandpa started thinning out, it was scary, Our thoughts and prayers are with you Patrick! Here's to a speedy recovery!

hank

FREDDIE MOORE AND THE NU KATS TONIGHT AT THE STARWOOD!!!

Erica

LEAVE PATRICK ALONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MJSoul

Paula Abdul is no wacko she lived 2 succesfull careers a Top 80's and 90's Singer and now runs the Top Music Show in the country, I love this picture Paula showing her Love to Swayze.

MJSoul

Robin

Swayze meets Crazy, I thought that was cute. Patrick looks good and Paula is Crazy. Did not find anything wrong wth the headline.

wayne dh

Mark my words Patrick will be dead in about ten months nobody beats cancer

ThirstyThursday

R.I.P. Patrick Swayze
Nobody puts Baby in a corner, but it looks like somebody's gonna put Patrick in a box.......

Kate

FIBiker...

What tacky, classless comment. We all end up in a box someday... ever hear of karma? Be afraid... be VERY afraid!

bka62223

Wow!!! It's great to see Mr.Swayze out and around. This man seems to have a tremendous attitude and that's very important in his situation. I'm sure that Ms. Abdul was very warm and encouraging and I'm glad that they ran into eachother. Paula has a wonderfully nuturing attitude, and that's rare in today's world. Best wishes to Patrick for a full recovery!!!!

tess

Ditto, what Jayne said

Ray

What in Inspiration Mr Swayxee is. It takes alot of courage to submit himself to the publicity at this very hard time in his life. I wish only the best for him.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments