The Phoney Baloney at Ashlee's Wedding

5/24/2008 4:05 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Ashlee Simpson, Pete WentzSo who, you ask, was the phoney at Ashlee's nuptials? Rhymes with zomo.

Our moles tell us, when People cut a $1.4 deal for Ashlee's wedding pics, there was a g-string attached -- that Jessica Simpson and Tony Romo would be there.

It's kinda what we were thinking. Who'd pay that for Ashlee Simpson alone. That's why People wanted to put a pic of Jessica and Tony as an inset on the cover -- they sell, Ashlee doesn't.

Of course, the problem. Jessica and Tony split before the wedding. So you getting the picture why Tony showed? $$$$

A rep for People tells TMZ, "There is absolutely no truth to this."

dianna

That's so typical of these idiots

jlove

Hi everyone, I copy/pasted an email I got from here to email to the tv stations that i will not be watching anything to do with the hogans. Please do the same. Here are the emails to send it to:

Letters@msnb.com,
Letters@cbc.com,
surayyah.mccarthy@vh1staff.com

Here is the email you can copy/paste:

To whom it may concern:

After hearing the dispicable telephone calls between the Hogans and their jailed son, I will not be watching any program that features that family. I will not buy or support any advertizer that supports any of their TV programs/reality shows either.

Sincerely,

Anonymous 4.12.08 Expect us

Bwah!! How Funny. The truth comes out. LOL Every single thing about Ashlee is FAKE FAKE FAKE! From her singing, to her wedding.

It couldn't happen to a bigger set of losers.

stay away

did she pre-record her vows and then lip sync them to pete and when the tape malfunction did she do a jig and run to flat iron her hair???

Thats the only story i wanna know about these 2 douche bags

Anonymous 4.12.08 Expect us

Psst. Lauren. Spell check is your friend. If you want to be taken seriously in life, make sure to spell correctly.

Back on topic at hand.

Ashlee's a joke.

Trish

I bought it............... the People magazine. And it is SO over-the-top CHEESY. Why do the Simpson women pose with their mouths open all the time.............. in mock surprise? So tired of that pose.

I wish them well but there is something so fake about this family. I think Ashlee baited everyone about being pregnant to get her wedding paid for.

MattyFresh

ha ha ha celebs think there so important ha ha ha this and the hogans make me laugh nice should be in jail as long as that guy is in a vegititave state forever spoiled brat stay in jail were all safer

Barb

I wondered why Jessica's picture was stealing the limelight from Ashley. I thought it was a mean thing to do to the couple at the time. Guess everything is controlled by the $$$$.
It's a shame.

tori

Here is the link for Viacom which owns MTV, VH1 & CMT

Copy & Paste the Following:

This is to let you know that there will be a major boycott of your
networks & sponsors if you pick up and/or air any show that the Bollea aka Hogan
family are a part of. This is based on the just released audio
conversations Mr. Bollea had with his incarcerated son placing blame
on the victim of the tragic car wreck that Nick Bollea (who was drunk
courtesy of his father who purchased the alcohol for his minor child)
caused. It also shows they have no remorse for what has happened to
John Graziano (the victim) & their only concern is for their own
financial gain.
This notice is also being placed on TMZ's website for others to

Tatesmom

I'm finding this SO hard to believe--I've seen Jessica TRY to act---she's terrible---I think they're still together

Mel

Yeap that sounds right. I knew it to once I say pictures of them on the cover. Nobody care about Ashlee's wedding. So papa had to sell Tony and Jessica. I guess you can buy Tony Romo these days. No wonder the cowboys suck along with the Simpsons.

rachel

The stupid part is that 'People' readers will lap it up and believe it,
they are so ignorant.

THey should read TMZ instead!

rachel

What did they pay Tony to show?

If I were him, I'd insist on a cut of the money.

Do you think he did it just out of kindness to papa joe?

I don't think so!!!!

Mel

They are broke up disappointed in Tony to allow himself to be tricked by them. We know Pete is stupid and will fall for anything. I guess publicity stunts rule in Hollywood these days.

JessBcuz

MAN!! I KNEW I shouldnt have gotten a degree, should have become an idiot instead!! It pays WAY more!!!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments