Nick and Hulk Take Turns Bashing Linda

5/25/2008 3:40 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The Hogan family doesn't just talk trash about the Graziano family -- they also talk behind each other's backs.
Nick and Hulk: Click to listen!
In one call, Hulk trashes Nick's mom Linda, saying she spends more money on lawyers than on calling cards for Nick. In the second, Nick complains that Mommy Dearest would rather pass the phone around to other people than talk to her son.

Just call me trailer trash....

TMZ is publishing these tapes cuz it is a GOSSIP sigh, HELLO???? this is what they do, people who want gossip come here....if you don't like the content go somewhere else

lighten up.....it's gossip

LittleDoc

Unfair to his best friend/soilder, even he was nothing for him that caused almost killed him for just welcome back home celebration from his own war! Stay there in jail for awhile.. :)

Boycot all Jesses Business

Nick must be on the ROIDS too. GREAT WORK TMZ!!! It is good to know the truth about these people. God bless John and his family.

just wondering

I have never seen anything like this before. I can't fimagine the horror of everyone of the Bolleas right now after this exposure, TOTAL disintegration of Hulks career and now family, right before r very eyes and ears. AMAZING.

MEEEEE

I feel very sorry for the 22 year old man who was injured in Nick Holgan's car. However, everyone seems to be placing all the blame on the 17 year old kid. I'm in no way saying it is the 22 year olds fault or he deserved to be injured, but he was the adult and made a choice to get in the car with a 17 year old that was (underage) drinking. Everyone has a choice and they both made bad ones and both had some responsibilities that night. He’s five years older than that kid and is an adult, instead of getting in the car he should have tried preventing a minor from driving under the influence. Of course, Nick Holgan should have not placed them in that situation & deserves to serve sometime for what he did. So, all I’m trying to say is everyone should stop pointing fingers because they both played a part that night. I feel when you get in a car with someone under the influence; you have some fault if something happens because you put your self in that situation. Everyone has a choice in that situation and not everyone makes the right one. My prayers go out to the 22 year old man and his family.

P.S. I don’t agree with what the Holgan’s said on tape and I think their idiots for some of the comments they made.

rosie

Well finally some folks are getting it. There have been plenty of folks going on about "it was an accicent", "you're being so hateful", "he's just a kid", "his family is hurting too". The Bolleas have pulled a major snow job and now that the true colors are out it is refreshing to know more folks are getting it. I don't expect one bit of remorse from any of them. As long as they were riding high and idolized as the perfect family, life was good. Now they cannot handle the truth. That they are immoral, selfish lowlifes who have no respect for any humans life outside their own. 8 months in jail is nothing. Would they prefer that Nick have a hole in his head the size of a softball? Lay in bed in a comatose state hooked to life support? I hope the civil courts find justice for a man who chose the wrong family to become friends with.

Liz

The worst thing a father can do to his children is say negative things about their mother!!!! That works vice versa also!

The Bollea's are the "poster children" for WHITE TRASH!

wayne dh

I hope Nick is raped in prison by every inmate there. He is a little gayfer. His dad is a washed up "athlete" and I hope he dies too.

rosie

Excuse me, Meeeee, so John Graziano got what he deserved? I think not. Yes, he chose to be friends with a punk, he chose to ride with him, he probably encouraged him, so he deserves a hole in his head and a machine to keep him alive? Once again, his life is over. Nick will go on and sadly he will go on feeling he has been wronged. It is called consequences. Something Nick, Linda, Terry and Brooke have no understanding of. They are the wonderful family of a world class cartoon character, who made his living eating steroids and thinking he was all that. There is no point on blaming Graziano. Hasn't he received the sentence of the living death? The Bolleas will never accept their responsibility and to dump on a mans parents, say God did this to John and all the other garbage they spit out of their mouths is horrible. They are completely lacking in morals or compassion. Their son is alive but it isn't enough. No they have to blame someone who will never speak, much less get up and walk. Shameless and disgusting.

tori

Here is the link for Viacom which owns MTV, VH1 & CMT

***************************************************************
I like this-told them what I thought about any Hogan programming!!

orchidgirl

Response to #16 Riley who asked : "Why do people record their phone calls anyway?"

Riley, all phone calls prisoners make out of prison are recorded, and the prisoners are informed about it and sign a paper about knowing it, and reminded before each call by machine . The only phone calls not being recorded are prisoner's calls to his attorney or his clergyman which are confidential.

just an opinion

What do you want to bet there will be a recording released within the next few days of them talking about how SORRY they are about the poor kid laid up in the hospital??? Of course they know by now these are being released...and of course they're going to TRY to repair the damage done to their image. TMZ would be doing them a favor playing them...I say don't play a single thing when they start trying to make up for what they've already said.

MyTwoCents

The Bolleas don't care about the calls being recorded because they don't think they are saying anything wrong. That's just how dense and self absorbed these people are. Hulk thinks his sh*t don't stink from being put up on a pedestle for so many years and that selfish ass Linda is such a bimbo that all she cares about are her shopping sprees, getting her botox and weaves and walking around looking like a dime store hooker and if her son's phone call gets in the way of that then let him be damned. I'd talk about that b*tch too. I mean look at what she's raised an amazonian no talent skanky daughter and a punk little son who thinks he entitled to do anything he wants without paying the consequences. Both are trying to ride on the coat tails of daddy, but the only thing about it is they didn't inherit an ounce of talent.

MEEEEE

HELLO COMPLETELY DISGUSTED
Apparently you don’t know how to read. So, I will write it again for you. I n-e-v-e-r said he deserved what happened to him. What I said was that he was an ADULT with a MINOR who was drinking and WILLINGLY got into a car. If you go out tomorrow and get into a car with someone under the influence (which means drunk), then you are doing so at your own risk. Since Nick is a minor, I don’t think he is 100 percent responsible for the actions of an adult. I feel sorry for what happened to him and I don’t think anyone deserves to be injured because they made a bad decision. However, if you put yourself in a situation, then you are just as much responsible for what happens to you. A non responsible party would be an innocent by stander that didn’t have a choice. He did, and he shares some of the responsibility for what happened. It’s unfortunate that he was so badly injured and as I said before his family is in my prayers, as is he.

So since your having a hard time understanding the difference between responsible and DESERVES they are explained for you below:
Responsible: “answerable or accountable, as for something within one's power, control, or management (often fol. by to or for): He is responsible to the president for his decisions”.
“having a capacity for moral decisions and therefore accountable; capable of rational thought or action”
Deserves: “to be worthy of, qualified for, or have a claim to reward, punishment, recompense, etc” dictionary.com

CA Mom

MEEEE:

And that will come into play in the civil trial under "Contrabutory Negligence".