Graziano's Dad: Hogans Are as Fake as Their Hair

5/27/2008 4:10 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Ed and Debra Graziano -- John Graziano's parents -- are beyond outraged by the conversations between members of the Hogan family that were caught on tape. Both parents have issued statements expressing their frustration with the Hogan family's actions.
Click to read the documents!
Debra Graziano says, "They don't care a bit about my son, all they are doing is planning a party." John defends their parenting (which was criticized by Linda Hogan) saying, "My wife lives for her children, and nobody knew my son better than my wife did. My wife is the best mother there is in the world."

Ed points out that the remorseful and sad family the Hogans portrayed themselves to be in court clearly was contradicted by what was heard on the tapes."The reason he (Nick) was put in jail is to think about what he did to my son," says Graziano. "That's the last thought on his mind."

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

ww

I hope someone makes Nick their B*itch!

dcp

Ed needs to realize these people are nothing but trash and wait to get them in the civil suit!

sgv

Nick did nothing to John. It was an accident, not murder. Both were out of control, so what if John was serving in the military, that was his choice too. He got in Nicks car by choice, it was his choice not to buckle up, as we all know Nick choose to buckle up and he is alive. Both families need to stop blaming each other, specially Johns family. I think it was good that Nick got a few months in the slammer so he could realize that racing on public streets is dumb and dangerous not only to him but to innocent bystanders. Street racing goes on all the time, so get off Nicks back.

Liz

I can't imagine being the Graziano's and listening to those tapes! Painful and disgusting!

So Angry!

~*~

I certainly hope Mr. Graziano is able to present these tapes in court.
These horrible Hogan's need to gooooooo down!!!!

Seattlelite

As heart wrenching as I assume it most likely was for the Graziano's to hear those conversations, I'm glad they were able to see Nick and his parents for what they are... a bunch of heartless phonies. Especially that dumb a$$ Linda.

LaShawna

THE WORLD SHOULD KNOW WHAT KIND OF PEOPLE THEY REALLY ARE.
IT HAS AMAZED ME WHAT AN EGOTISTICAL, GREEDY, AND SELFISH FAMILY THEY ARE.
I HOPE THEY GET SUED FOR EVERYTHING THEY HAVE.
TAKE A LOOK AT THE HOLE IN JOHN'S HEAD, AND THEN TO HEAR THIS WHINING FAMILY TALK ABOUT HOW MISERABLE THEY ARE IS SICKENING. IT IS OBVIOUS THEY CARE ABOUT THEMSELVES AND TO HELL WITH ANYONE ELSE.

albert

Pray for Hulk and Linda, cause Karma will come around and bite them in the behind! They will each have a fate even worse then John G.

Jennifer

I think that all these remarks and comments that are made by the Hogans are just so ridiculous and cold hearted. They need to take them time and think about what the Graziano family is going through everyday. I am pretty sure if Linda and Hulk are good parents like they portray themselves to be on tv, they would think about what if that would of been Nick laying in that hospital bed and Graziano's family making stupid remarks like Linda. They would be hell of pissed off. So Hogan's Bite Your Tongues and watch what you say. Show some real human compassion for this family and not just publicity.

Jennifer

I find this deeply disturbing I feel for the Graziano family I called viacom vh1 to boycott any show with these sick people Hogan is on American Gladiator boycott and I would Love the Judge to hear these tapes To the Graziano Family what comes around goes around that I believe.

Nicole

WHO CARES ABOUT THE DUMB HO-GANS

gwen

Not to worry Mr. Graziano, The Hogans have outed themselves and showed the viewing public what a self, narcissistic, uncaring group of unremorseful morans they are. Complete strangers are fighting for your son and justice in the form of boycotts and letter writing campaigns to try and bring down an undeserving family. Without a doubt we knew you, your wife and family would be deeply hurt by the attitudes of the Hogans but as long as they keep revelaing themselves and who and what they really value, you'll have a hell of a court case against them. I saw the pics of you son and it's hardbreaking to imagine well this war vet is laying in a hospital bed, Nick is skateboarding in the hallway and more concerned about shopping and going to the beach with his slut of a mom. Brookes blog was clearly written to try and gain some sympathy and make people believe that she is still thinking of John but if Karma really works, one day one of them will be comatose and wasting away in a hospital. I refuse to watch anything that is connected to the Hogans and hope that this will snowball into a full on campaign to get these people off the air. Please ensure your lawyers are monitoring their financial activity as you must know they are trying to hide their money. Yep, that is a real nice group of people your son hooked up with and it was incredibly disgusting to hear the court statements followed by the tapes...The Hogans are beyond dispicable. I cannot stand them, not one of them. They only way they could begin to redeem themselves is to hand over millions of dollars without the lawsuit and go into hiding and stay there...

vern212

The Hogan family is fake. I heard the tape with Linda Hogan saying she's in more pain. That boy is going to be someone's bitch. He's already crying to come home. He'll probably be paying out the ass just to save his ass.

UGH!!

Truely a tragic accident, and I am sure if Nick would man up and take respnosniblity for what her did, people might cut him a break, but when you cry about how hard it is, and your mother has the nerve to ack as if shes the victim here, why shouldn't people be mad! Yes John got in the car and no one could have expected things would have went so wrong, but his family is in hell right now and they not Nick and his self center family are the true victims here..

stafford

Okay, let me understand. You all assume to know these people personally. You have no idea what they are going through, unless you have been in the situation yourself. DONT act ignorant, everyone is suffering and to wish bad things upon any of these people is hateful and evil. and karma will come back to get you for it.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments