Panty-Clad Chicks Sue Over "Reputation"

5/27/2008 3:20 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Two chicks claim Rolling Stone mag has damaged their reputation by publishing a photo of them in their panties kissing a dude -- a pic that was circulated on the Internet for months. What are we missing here?

Melissa Solano and Ceil Stearman want north of $30K, because they claim in a lawsuit against Rolling Stone that the photo is "harmful to their reputations." Something tells us that these girls' reputations were harmed long ago.

Wenner Media didn't immediately return a call for comment....but maybe they don't have to.

DENISE DENISE DENISE

FIRST!!!!!!! oh yeah

**its me**

when you put yourself in that type of situation....you are ASKING for it...so there is NO point for ANY type of lawsuit!! give me a break.

TMZhires13yearolds

Are these girls celebs? If not.......why should I care?

DS

"Okay! Okay! We're gonna walk around at a public party in naught but our panties and make out with guys while people take pictures, BUT YOU'RE NOT ALLOWED TO LOOK!"

Oh for Judas Priest...from one lady to another: if you ask for it, then shut your mouth when you get it.

jollyex

Oh yea. Another waste of tax payer money! Now we get to foot the bill for these wholesome good girls to take the evil empire Rolling Stone to court. And might I say, it's tax payer money well spent. Can't wait to see how this turns out.

I laugh at other's misfortunes

How can you harm the reputation of a slut? Looks like Paris Hilton has some new friends.

Jez

Puleeeeze! These bimbos were, are, and will always be SKANKS!!

Toomuch

Harmful Reputation?? ROTFLMAO

Rah-Rah

Greedy skanks!! They knew exactly what they were doing, posing like that for an international magazine!

bee

I went to high school with one of the girls... and I can't say I'm shocked about these pics.
I don't think she has to worry about her reputation because she's definitely been around the blcok a few times, and it's no secret here in Chicago. I've heard rumors that she's been doing "girl on girl" shows for cash and coke...

steph

they are just mad because they didnt get paid for their images. they do not mind being seen, obviously or they would not have been doing what they were doing that in public. they were not concerned about offending anyone. its all about the money $$$$$
difference between a hooker and a ho aint nothing but a fee!! these hoes wanna get paid!

B Scott

Did they sign a letter of release with RS to publish?

Summer Perez

you know how i never ruined my rep? I KEEP MY CLOTHES ON IN PUBLIC!!!

melissa solano

Number one we never posed for RS. they never got a release. We were never informed that we were in it. It was a private picture that was leaked to a web site. RS should know better. Our morals are not in question RS ethics are.
Melissa Solano

BOEING 787

What reputation do these girls have? a wholesome Christian one? I don't think so.

Mellisa Solano and Ciel Stearman knew what they where getting in to when they
took the photo-shoot. This is clearly a sucker-punch lawsuit to Rolling Stone.

Rolling Stone Magazine should counter sue.

As far as I am concerned, these two larceny thugs deserve no reputation or career of
any kind.