Ray J High at the Hyatt?

5/27/2008 1:40 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Ray JR&B boy toy Ray J was tossed out on his behind early Saturday morning from the Hyatt Regency in D.C., because Brandy's bro allegedly had a stash of marijuana and a drug called "Boat" (a club drug) ... this according to TMZ sources.

We're told Ray J went to his room after partying it up, when hotel management got a complaint. It appears security went up to the room where they allegedly found all the drug stuff.

Our sources say the singer tried to bribe hotel security so he could stay but they didn't bite. We're told Ray J went crazy, arguing like a mutha. Eventually, Mr. J's own security came to the hotel and carted him away.

Police were called, but no one was busted.

And the supreme insult -- Ray J had to check into a Holiday Inn down the street. Oh the humanity.

UPDATE: Ray J's rep tells us "The altercation did not directly affect Ray J -- it was people in his entourage. But he did the gentlemanly thing and left the hotel anyway."

I'm better than you

I agree! Who the hell writes these stories? "Like a mutha." I'd expect this kind of writing from my 12 year old niece but not in my 10th grader's English class.

cgee

lol.....boat is a club drug??? u really cant smoke it in a club ..the smell is too obvious... its marijuana that has been dipped in embalming fluid....and it was popular in the late 70's ..its a weird high...keeps u zinging...for awhile.....what an idiot...the Hyatt Regency of all places....

PN

I believe it was his entourage that was doing the drugs, not Ray J. Obviously Ray J did the right thing by leaving and going to another hotel.

madamebutterfly

I personally believe that Ray J is just trying to be something that he's not. One minute he's on a corny UPN sitcom and than the next minute he's doing sex tapes and getting in trouble with drugs. I personally think he's a confused soul. And he needs to dig deep down inside and find who he really is. HE NEEDS HELP. I really don't think he's a gangster..... NEWSFLASH! He's Brandy's little brother and he never had a chance to shine like his sister. So he does stupid sh*$ to get attention. He's just a confused rich kid that never got the attention that his sister did. I just think he needs to figure out himself b4 he really gets into some serious stuff! But he's still hot though:) LOL

Redbone

Okay, for someone who was there, first thing the hotel management didn't even come into the room they stood outside the door where they spoke with Ray J,yes he did cut up. Secondly, there was only marijuana nothing else. But yes, Ray J did get kicked out of the Hyatt. End of story.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3