Hef's Kendra: As Dumb as She Is Blonde

5/29/2008 12:19 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

It was at this exact moment that Kendra Wilkinson asked if she was at STK. If only there was some kind of sign ...

Mrs.Pitt

What's next? Is she going to ask how to spell it?

HL

PROTECT YOUR RIGHT TO HATE. Who cares about intelligence when they are fine like her. I'd never know how intelligent she anyways because there wouldn't be much conversation - it wouldn't be nice for her to talk when her mouth is full.

anna

no she is not pretty and she is gay and she is stupid and she makes me sick.

Grace

I guess it's ok to be really dumb. That's just pathetic.

hot snot

she is adorable, and she cracks me up

Margaret

I love Kendra. She has always been my fav. She keeps it real and does what she wants. She does not care how people think of her. She has massage therapy training under her belt and she bought a condo a while back as an investment. She has goals and great potential in life. I may not agree with how I see she lives her life on tv, but I can also see that she is a great person.

stafford

Okay take a good look at her, in order to loook good her face is caked with makeup. ( nasty ) she is one of the most ignorant people ever, if she kept her mouth shut, then maybe she would be alright. But between the whinning and the stupidity dam get rid of her.

FlamingoNut

Like this is a newsflash?!?!?!? Haven't you ever watched GND? At least she's smarter than that other twit that was asked about the presidential election and thought the pap was talking about the bunny election. Even Kendra has more braincells than that, but that might be debatable...

Lana Caine

This is news? Someone good-looking isn't smart? Ground-breaking!

stafford

IGNORANT STUPID WHINNING IMMATURE TRASH

Liz

What did you expecxt? This is a woman that lives with an off of and old man whom, she "shares" with two other woman!

celebutaunter77

Cheif Slapaho!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
PROTECT YOUR RIGHT TO HATE is my new favorite phrase, replacing "Lindsay Lohan is a firecrotch".

pinkbuttrfly2004

I personally don't know what the attraction is.. her laugh is enough to put me over the edge! Hefner seems to dig her and he is old as dirt - let him have his fun. She must be smarter than most of us - she managed to wriggle her way into a mansion and get her bills paid. In my opinion, she outdid alot of girls. There are much prettier and smarter girls I am sure that would live in that place and yet she is the one there.. go figure..

celebutaunter77

off the subject, but "Flamingonut",, everytime I see one of your posts, at first glance your screen name looks like "Flamingnout", just thought that was funny.

nacho

she is a glorified whore. She is f'ing an 80 year old man with a saggy sack - that's enough to make be barf just thinking about it.
but she has gotten very wealthy from it, clothes, a condo, jewels, trips, so as gross and disgusting as the thought of screwing Hef, she can't be that dumb, it's been worth her while.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments