Is There a Mole on Jenna Bush's Honeymoon?

5/29/2008 12:38 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

First Daughter Jenna Bush inspects new hubby Henry Hager's pasty gut while on their Hawaiian honeymoon.

Where's Karl Rove when you need him...

Liz

Sara, you moron....................all the President's children are protected by the Secret Service and, as far as the daughter's being "slutty" as you so ignorantly stated..................far from it my dear! I know both girl's and they are both class acts. Something obviously you desire to be!

edm

I think she is adorable! Congratulations to both of them. :-)

summer

They are happy, some of you have such pathetic lives you have nothing better to do than talk trash. They are in love and happy, let them live their lives in peace.

TMZhires13yearolds

Can't rip on the Bush girls. Their's is merely an accident of birth. Now Laura on the other hand........hmmmmmmmmm......I'd say a librarian/teacher or whatever the hell she was, must be a closet drunk to keep living with that brain-fried, illiterate embicile. I'm thinking of starting a pool on how quickly she divorces Kingwannabe Bush as soon as his presidency is over.

american beauty

#30 Dallas: I did not know that one needs to do underage drinking to be a "class act." And sticking one's tongue out at the press is also a class act according to you. Then I'm glad not to be a class act. And glad not to know you in real life. The Bush twins are losers, just like their goofy parents. And the whole family is far from a class act. I loved reading the book that says that Mama and Daddy liked George's brother Jed best, and wanted him to run for Prez. It' can't be January 20th too fast for me.

anonymous

Sara, you are the slutty acting one, writing such garbage on the Internet.

Pasty white? White people, caucasians, are white. White is beautiful. That man she married is a brilliant man. However, TMZ doesn't have a clue about brilliant people, just rappers and ho's.

Nicole

WHERE IS THE SECOND PHOTO OF HER EATING THE PIMPLE PULP?

Lucy

That's caucasian foreplay!

R.Zimmerman

FAT and pasty. Let's stick to the facts, please.

Gardenia

Best wishes to Jenna and her new hubby!

God bless them and God bless America!

rachelle

# 10 (SARA) ALL PRESIDENTIAL FAMILIES GET SECRET SERVICE PROTECTION AND HAVE FOR OVER 65 YEARS!!! WHAT IS YOUR POINT???

uallsuck

I much would have rather seen Jenna's bush!! ty

Lara

Sadieface, what does all that have to do with the pic of Jenna and her husband on their honeymoon??? BTW best wishes to them.

Anita

Only in certain parts of the country would caustic, thin-lipped Laura Bush and her skanky daughters qualify as a "class act".
Gullible Morons.

Anita

The groom needs Valtrex for his zit.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments