Jodie Foster

Gets Her Groove Back

5/29/2008 11:48 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

This Friday is about to get real freaky! Jodie was in SoHo yesterday shopping at chi chi lingerie joint La Perla when she spotted cameras and bolted.

Jodie Foster has reportedly dumped her longtime love Cydney Bernard, and moved on to a younger woman, screenwriter Cindy Mort.

webby

hmmmmmm first

celebutaunter77

ew, she munches rugs.

pebbles

since the names of her 2 girls are so similar, I would love to be a fly on the wall when Jodie calls cindy cidney. I find this very funny!

Studly

Perez Hilton reported just a couple of days ago a comment made by Jodie Foster, she said she doesn't like weakness of any kind, like for instance if "I saw a bird struggling on the sidewalk, I get the impulse to kick it." That's what Jodie Foster said.

SeniorBallisitc

Skank. As an out gay man, I have zero respect for closet cases. Put 'em in camps!

RITE ING KLAS

TMZ: Dontcha think there's one too many "n"s in "Cyndney"? Either "Cydney" or "Cyndy"? Just wondering...

TMZhires13yearolds

Gosh, wish I were a celebrity so I could be stalked and photographed while I pick out my underwear. This is wrong.

celebutaunter77

TMZhires13yearolds- You are on this site ALL THE TIME!! If you hate the way celebs are treated, protest, by NOT VISITING A CELEBUTAUNTING SITE!!!! You hate TMZ, yet you are on it nearly EVERYDAY, wtf?

alex

jodie foster is so over-rated, and NOW a sleeze, ha ha, jody, your sh!t is OUT!!! sneaky azz sleeze-ball, ha ha ha ha, we know you are too BUTCH to wear this sort of stuff, so you're sneaking it for your girl, you look like you just got your hand caught in cookie jar here, ha ha, your OUT! b!tch.

ste5en

Jodie Foster is, simply, a Hollywood White Trash Slut Lesbo shopping to titillate her new beard, ex-cab driver from Lebanon, big boned, small brained Mort.

nira k

I hate her! I totally hate her.

britegray

Interesting and funny. I have a funny mental visual.

Laura

studly wrote: "Perez Hilton reported just a couple of days ago a comment made by Jodie Foster, she said she doesn't like weakness of any kind, like for instance if 'I saw a bird struggling on the sidewalk, I get the impulse to kick it.' That's what Jodie Foster said."

I just heard this as well. As a long-time fan, it's very disappointing.

If it's true, someone needs to teach Jodie that compassion is a strength, not a weakness.

Perhaps there's too much testosterone surging through her body.

littlebuddha

Jodie Foster has excelled for forty years in a business that usually chews people up and spits them out in a year or two. She is intelligent, talented and beautiful. I think it is very sad that after all these years of entertaining all of us, she has to endure these immature, mean spirited swipes about her pesonal life. By all accounts, she has always acted as a professional and has not pimped out her personal life for public consumption. I respect her work and I hope that she is very happy in her personal life and wish her continued success in her career.

Diane

I'm still in shock she dumped her GF of 14 yrs. just after she announced her love for her GF. Gee that sounds like she was trying to be forgiven way back in December for her affair. Too bad it came to this. I love Jodie as an actress, but as a person she's just like the rest of us, human.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments