Anthony Quinn's Son Popped for Domestic Abuse

5/30/2008 1:19 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Francesco Quinn, one of acting legend Anthony Quinn's 13 kids, was arrested earlier this month after allegedly beating the heck out of his wife. He spent the night in jail and was released on $50,000 bail.

After Van Nuys, Calif. cops arrested Quinn on May 1, he was charged with a felony. That charge was later reduced to a misdemeanor. Francesco has a solid career as a TV actor and besides "Platoon," was in a few other movies nobody has ever heard of.

artstoyz

GO LAKERS!!!

Me!

Fry 'em.

CoolGirl2008

She was FORCING him to go see "Sex And The City".

Only fat soccer moms will see that.

shirliana

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MEN WHO ABUSE THEIR WIVES MENTALLY, PHYSICALLY AND EMMOTIONALLY SHUD BE PUT IN JAIL...... ESPECIALLY, IF A MAN HITS HIS WIFE.. THAT IS UNCALL FOR... WHO DO MEN THINK THEY ARE??????????????????????????????

THAT WILL PROVE HIM A LESSON ********* TO KEEP HIS HANDS OFF HIS WIFE ***********************.

Gabby

Wow, that's sad ... and hard to believe. He's always seemed like such a gentleman.

NatTurner

White Culture

rj

I read that Anthony Quinn was an abuser as well.

Jaded

It's possible that his Father was also an abuser. They say that kids learn what they live.

But that's just my opinion...

Been there

Francesco has been in trouble many times before as an abuser. I knew his ex-girlfriend and she finally called the cops on this piece of crap after too many nights of being his punching bag. Didn't know the ass got married. He's a tool and will never learn.....and the women who are attracted to him with his assault record never will learn either!!!

Miranda1

Was he once married to Lauren Holly (Jim Carey's ex-wife)? I think I remember her mentioning how volatile or abusive their relationship was. I think I saw him on t.v. once talking about his anger and how his relationship with his father was terrible because of his anger and abuse. I wonder if he has any sons.

DebD

WHY IS EVERYBODY SO QUICK TO ASUME THAT HE IS THE ABUSER???????AND NOT THE ABUSEE!!!!!!!!!!! I HAVE KNOWN THIS MAN FOR MANY YEARS AND HE IS THE MOST LOVING, GENEROUS, KIND, CARING, AND BEST FATHER I KNOW!!!!!!!!!!!! HE HAS CHERISH AND FAWNED OVER THE GROUND THAT HIS WIFE WALKS ON!!!!!!!
I WISH THERE WERE MORE MEN OUT THERE LIKE HIM....HE IS A WONDERFUL MAN..

Gabby

NO, he wasn't married to Lauren Holly ... his brother Danny was.

Anzio Garrison

Disinformation is dangerous to us all . I have known Francesco for 15 years ,he is not an abuser -He is great Dad to his Kids
His wife who has menatlly abused him for years and caused him to miss his red carpet entarnce to the oscars this year (his film was nomintated for an Oscar ) Found out he became friends with a female co star and went into a jealous rage and has set forth on destroying his life . Francesco has never been married before . Francesco Quinn has never hit anyone in anger as long as I have known him -The Misdemanor charge is a farce -he pushed her away after she attacked him .
TMZ -please get the facts if you knew this guy -you would know he is a class act a loving dad and real gentleman that despeartly loves his kids . His wife wants to destroy him .It is really a total jealousy issue on her part . She has done nothing but take from him ,without ever offering a kind word about him all who know their situation and know who the real villian is

Anzio Garrison

Franke is no abuser -He is great guy and father to his twins -His wife is the abuser