Grazianos to Nick -- Stay in the Slammer!

6/2/2008 4:09 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Nick Hogan has taken as much hot dog as he can stand -- baby wants to go home until he becomes a man!

His lawyer just filed a motion for Nick to be put on house arrest, but George Tragos, the lawyer for the family of Nick's victim, tells TMZ exclusively that they will oppose any such motion "with every fiber of their being."

Nick wants to get out and be with mommy until he's 18 -- which will be July 27.

melissa b

Mommy & Daddy are selfish, greedy, rude and stupid. They think they are better than everyone else. How do you expect the kiddies to end up?
Lock Nick up for the maximum sentence, quit writing about Mommy and Daddy McGreedy, and STOP paying Brook and ALL of them -- they are ALL no-talent and have NO redeeming qualities as good human beings!!!

Big Enos

I think little Nickie should get out of jail on WEEKENDS ONLY.

SuperStarSteve

TMZ, now is it my imagination, or is that picture of him with his lips O as in open suggestive of a survival strategy commonly used in prison? Just sayin...

lol

I have never wish for something to happen to an entire family before, but something indeed needs to happen to these freaks to bring them into the real World. The special treatment entitlement issues they have are insane.

Twinker

"Real-Ality" sometimes bites you in the butt.

Big Enos

I was the Gyreenies fault that Nickie plowed into that twee.

Big Enos

Nickster can pway at home wif Mommie until thee 8 munths is up, as long as it's WEEKENDS ONLY.

ShutUpNick

Janet,

Nice John Cougar Mellencamp reference.

This family is too much. Why can't they just go away.

raztaz

He should be let out. Everyone makes mistakes and really, what is he gaining my staying locked up. NOTHING. Jail does nothing for you - and he is not a harm to society. He deserves to be let go.

Kate

Nick Botulism is a piece of sh*t and I hope he burns in hell.
TRASH!

lol

That entire family is full of fail. Hopefully something equally tragic happens to them all.

arukidnme

Things getting tough for you, mommmy and daddy don't have the power this time. I hope you stay there for as long as possible . To think you had a racing sponsor, what denial!!! thank goodness they were smart enough to drop your ass. Wah,Wah, Wah. wah, were's daddy now. He can't bail you out this time. I remember what my mom(who wasn't a fake plastic phony)use to say, we reap what what we sew. oh wait, thats too hard for you to understand. How about this. what goes around comes around. if thats still to hard to understand ask Linda and Terry. you'll have to do it from behind bars though. Ha, Ha you patheric excuse I guess its not all your fault , your a product of your upbringing. I sure do like your new digs though!

WASTE

NICK SHOULD STAY IN

STOP THE DOUBLE STANDARD FOR HOLLYWOOD. HE BROKE THE LAW, HE PAYS

STOP BEING A BABY NICK AND BUCK THE HELL UP, AT LEAST YOU CAN WALK AROUND WHEN YOU ARE OUT

JOHN CAN'T. WHAT A BUNCH OF SPOILED ROTTEN TEENS. AMAZING!

Janet

Oh My God! I hope he gets more time, His dumb a** needs it! you don't go around getting into accidents and nearly killing your friend.

WASTE