Nick to John -- It's Your Fault for Being My Friend!

6/2/2008 5:40 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

So any remorse Nick Hogan showed about what he did to John Graziano? Total and utter bull.
Nick Hogan
We've obtained his response to the civil lawsuit that John's family filed against the Hogans, and it's outrageous: Nick blames virtually every person on the planet -- including John himself and Daniel Jacobs, the guy whom he drag-raced to cause the crash in the first place -- but doesn't take a shred of responsibility of his own.

Let's just list the ways that Nick says John put himself in danger: Not wearing a seatbelt, not getting out of the car, getting into the car in the first place.

And one last thing: Being friends with Nick to begin with.

Previous 15 Comments | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24

b

weasel.

Terra

I think Nick should hav eto spent days and nights with John watch ing what he will go through. watch the physical therapy and the torture his family will have to endure watching their son go through surgerys and pain. Their pain will last a life time. John will never have a life. Nick unfortunately will. I am sure NO money they recieve out of this will ever replace the life their son had. The Bollea's are LAME.

April

What is a 21 year old man hanging out with a teenger anyway? John was in the celebrity shadows of a boy. Remeber everybody, Nick Hogan was a child when this happened and still is a child incarcerated. It was irresponsible for John not to wear a seatbelt, he was a soldier and probly killed many and knew the dangers of not wearing a seatbelt.Did Nick make him feel young again?Nick is paying the price for his mistakes, and so is John, never hang with children and give them booze and let them drive.Did John kill civilians by mistake and GOD punished him??

betsy

I have to agree. Who provided the driver with the alcohol? Why did the legal adults allow it? Why did the legal adult get in the car with the irresponsible, intoxicated minor and go racing? That being said I think the whole family is disgusting and I will NOT watch anything they are in.

Last Laugh

Something tells me John was suffering from "survivors' guilt" when he came back from Iraq, and that perhaps he had a deathwish when he got in the car that day. It seems he'd HAVE to, right?!?! It's just sad that he never got the help he needed before he put himself where he is now :-(

Last Laugh

Terra, Yes ... Nick should have to go look at what John has to go through, as should all children, so they will ALWAYS wear buckle up. Not that Nick seems to need that lesson, but he should definitely help spread the word, because apparently, there are still grown men that don't know to put their belts on! You've got to drill that into them when they're young.

Good luck to John, I hope he one day recovers from the injuries he could have prevented. God Bless him and his family.

Last Laugh

I'd also like to add that I know many of you Hogan haters mean well, but admitting John made a mistake doesn't condemn him. You're not helping anyone by not admitting he should have had his seatbelt on. I hope you guys teach your children to buckle up, and that you don't let them read you post on this site.

MommyLor

Nick is just acting the way he was raises. When you have parents like he does who obviously only watch out for themselves it's not surprising to see news like this. I believe the Hogans will get what is comming to them and have to pay out the wazoo for the rest of their lives. I know money won't fix what is wrong with that young Marine, but it's something that can be takin away from the Hogans that means more to them than anything else...money.

Last Laugh

And now, after years of wasting my life online, I have an overdue confession to make. I will type it in all caps, so that God can hear me.

I JOINED THE MARINES BECAUSE I LIKE THE COMPANY OF MEN, AND ONLY MEN. THE MARINE CORPS IS A VERY GOOD PLACE FOR CLOSET HOMOSEXUALS TO LIVE WITH ANOTHER. THE TRUTH IS, I BLINDLY DEFEND JOHN GRAZIANO BECAUSE WE HAVE BEEN LOVERS FOR SEVERAL YEARS. ASHLEY SOMETIMES PARTICIPATES, BUT LATELY SHE'S JUST BEEN MY WAY TO HEAR ABOUT JOHN, BECAUSE HIS HOMOPHOBIC FAMILY WON'T LET ME IN TO SEE HIM. I CAN'T BELIEVE HE SURVIVED ALL THOSE YEARS OF BENDING OVER FOR ME, AND THEN ENDED IT ALL TO STREET RACE WITH THE BOY HE WAS CHEATING ON ME WITH.

I'M SORRY I HAVE MISLEAD YOU PEOPLE. I KNOW ALMOST EVERYONE ON THIS SITE HATES HOMOSEXUALS, BUT I ASK KINDLY THAT YOU NOT JUDGE ME. AFTER ALL, I SERVE YOUR COUNTRY.

FORTUNA FAvET FORTIBUS - DON'T ASK DON'T TELL

Bad ASS

ok he is a cry baby. But the other guy was a adult and should have not been drinking with a minor. Nick needs to have feelings for this poor family and his so called friend. He also should have to pay some. He is a spoiled a-- and for his parents his mom must really miss her son look who she is with. His dad must miss his daughter look who he is with,This family is relly twisted.

Staci

It is sad what happend to John but on the other hand he knew the risk he was taking when he got into the car. I agree with Renata John's family shouldn't get a whole bunch of money maybe at the most they should pay for some of John's hospital bills but not all of them and then his family gets money to thats not right.

me

Wow, really?? Karma is very real and it's a bitch, especially for people like you Nic..... you think jail is bad??? Hell is a lot worse!!!

Previous 15 Comments | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24