Gershon:

I Did Not Have Sexual Relations ...

6/3/2008 3:13 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has obtained a copy of a demand letter from Gina Gershon to Vanity Fair. Make no mistake - she's pissssed.

0603_vanity_clinton_ex-1
Vanity Fair just published a pretty scandalous story about Prez Bill Clinton. The demand letter claims the article "outrageously insinuates that Ms. Gershon has had an inappropriate sexual relationship with President Clinton. This is absolutely false."

The letter demands "a retraction and correction."

Gershon's lawyers from the bulldog firm Lavely & Singer noted that "Gershon has only been in the same room as President Clinton on three occasions," all with many others present. The lawyers take a shot at Vanity Fair, claiming, "Rumor-mongering was substituted for fact-checking."

rachelle

THE IMPORTANT THING IS......DID SHE KEEP THE DRESS SHE WAS WEARING????? MONICA WAS SMART ENOUGH TO DO THAT.

Rocco and David

How do you know Bill is lying?

uh.. his mouth is open!!!

Diana

5. I thought she was just into women . Well,at least slick willie has improve in his taste of women.

Posted at 2:23PM on Jun 3rd 2008 by shocking notttttt

Maybe she confused Bill with Hillary!!! Easy mistake to make!

DeepFreeze3

I'm not surprised Gina had to go through this. Vanity Fair has been fast-n-loose with the facts for a LONG time!! They have no credibility at all with me, whatsoever, or anybody else!!

Hill

Sure... no sexual relationship. I've got some great swampland in NYC to sell you.

youpeoplearedumb

I'd deny it too!

Mrs. Pine

I believe Ms. Gershon - but come on, you KNOW horny old Billy is screwing around with SOMEONE. He hangs around with Ron Burkle, who likes em barely legal. I really can't blame BC, seeing as how Hillary is getting more manly by the minute, she is constantly bragging about her testicles. How can any straight man find her attractive?

R.Zimmerman

She's repulsive -- but then, so is Bill. Fechhhhhhh.

LTBROWN

Ecartman, you said that right. lol

$$$$$$$

YOU SEE HILLARY WHERE CHEATING GETS A SPOUSE THAT TRYING TO DO SOMETHING POSITIVE WITH HIS/HER LIFE.

IT GETS YOU NOWHERE

A CHEATING HUSBAND IS A CHEATING HUSBAND

A WOMAN STANDING BY HER MAN LEAVES A WOMAN STANDING BY HER MAN

Ava

I believe Vanity Fair because I am gullible. A story that tells us who Clinton didn't sleep with would be more newsworthy.

Lily1214

I honestly don't think he can get it up any longer because of his age and his health.

Tombi

Could anyone leave his woman with Bill, just to go to the bathroom? Or will Bill hit on the lady?

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4