Farina: Crimes and Misdemeanors

6/4/2008 6:48 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The L.A. City Attorney has charged Dennis Farina with three misdemeanors as a result of his arrest last month.
Read the docs
Farina was popped at LAX on May 11 after trying to get through security with a loaded gun .22 caliber, semi-automatic pistol.

If convicted on all three, he could get a maximum of 2.5 years in jail and be fined up to $3,000.

ThirstyThursday

davey

Make him pick up trash on the freeway for awhile and pay a fine. Nothing hurts more than money out of you pocket and your labor...

celebutaunter77

HAHAHAHAHAHA! I didn't exactly cover that up well, did I?
They will take it out I'm sure, so here it is again....
"Go get your fu*kin' shine box!"

He's Boring now

uh number tree and four----Farina is not the one who said "now go home and get your shinebox"..

But either way he probably should...what a goof, first for not being aware of carrying a firearm in a freaking airport and secondly for carrying a .22 cal pistol---that wouldnt hurt a flea so why are you even carrying in the first place Dennis?

heard he's hiding out in chicago right now he's so humilated.

Hmmmmmm

Uhhhhhhhhh.....number 5......YES HE IS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hmmmmmm

NUMBER 5........Mea Culpa!!!!!!!! Sorry...my bad!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm starting to like this guy.

Since when is trying to get through security with a loaded semi-automatic pistol a misdemeanor?

This guy is really getting the celebrity treatment, Give me a break.

He should be in prison for this.

HL

PROTECT YOUR RIGHT TO HATE. Johnny Law needs to give this kinda crap a rest. A mistake is a mistake. Besides, we should all be able to carry side arms on our person and assault rifles in our car.

GrandmaToo

"1. He just fogot it was there. This requires no wasting of courtroom or a Judge's time.

Posted at 6:01PM on Jun 4th 2008 by FlBiker"

I agree a hundred per cent, maybe a plea bargen going on.. Started out as Felony's and now reduced to misdemeanors, I believe it will turn into a big fine with probation.. After all the DA can't back completely off, must save face..

Cabot

KIRKLAND. MEMBERS MARK. SAMS CHOICE. stater brothers. vons. winn dixie. kroger. food lion.

GirlWithTheCurl

The Second Amendment is our gun permit!

I bet Dennis would not be charged with this "crime" if he'd been packing while on one of the hijacked flights on 9/11!

I hate brain dead liberals and their anti-liberty, anti-Constitution, nanny-state, Bob Wiley (gimme gimme gimme, I need I need I need) nonsense.

Vote Bob Barr!

campy

Did I happen to mention that this was one of those Al Queda set-up things. Dennis Farina is innocent and you all damn well know it! The lot of ya. That's right.....ALL of you!

GrandmaToo

Well Guys, you got to remember, he's an old retired Cop first, Actor second. you might not thing the .22 will do much, but it will in the right hand. the story went, he just drove into La from Arizona, had the weapon with him on the drive, had it in his bag.. He stated he had forgotten to take it out.. I do believe that is the truth.. And if you need to ask again, Why would he have a weapon on him? Let me tell you the truth, when you wear a weapon attached to your body for 20 years, you rather get attached to having it.. This arrest made news, made the DA's Office look pretty good, for about 5 minutes. Another factor, DA will have to prove that Dennis had the intent to board a plane with a weapon in his bag.. Mind reading.

Bu

HE WAS A CHICAHO COP FOR YEARS. HE IS A GOOD GUY!

AJ Via

Hey, stupids, Dennis Farina was not in GOODFELLAS, that was FRANK VINCENT of Casino and The Sopranos. Google him or go in IMDB and check. Farina was a cop in Chicago at the time Goodfellas was made. Which, incidentally, is why he is "hiding out" in Chicago. Get yr facts straight, folks.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments