Tatum O'Neal Is the Nicest Crackhead Ever

6/4/2008 4:42 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

For a woman who just got busted for crack, Tatum O'Neal was incredibly friendly and forthcoming with the paparazzi on the streets of New York today.

heather

WOW

YEEEEEEEEHAW!!!!

Dean

Your cameraman needs a better microphone. Fail.

omg

it was cocaine - not crack! there is a difference, i hear.

just wondering

what a shame, she is in the press for all the wrong reasons!..so her 17 yr old must really be effected by her addiction issues..that is also very sad, wishing the best for her though. I can't help but think of the kids!

Shea

Leave her alone.

Twinker

Just by being so graciously open and candid no telling how many people Tatum has helped.
I will be praying for her that when trigger events happen she can now feel safe, love and accepted by herself and others to allow that deep emotional pain to play itself out drug and substance free.
Go Tatum!

offtheproperty

I love Tatum O'Neal and I believe that she should be Hillary Clinton's vice presidential running mate. Not Obama!

Buster

Wow, that was easier than posing in the nude. Now I am sure she will get more acting gigs.

Spaz

# 4....I dont think its a Black or white thing..Its more of a celebrity thing..Black or White if you are famous you get off..

Cabot

OMG! Didn't you love the part where she flew threw the air riding in a refrigerator? That part was soooo funny. And also, the part where the millions and millions of ants came out, that was sooo gross. I thought the part where she was stuck in quick sand, that was hilarious!! NINJA! NINJA! RAP!! NINJA! NINJA RAP!! GO NINJA GO NINJA GO!! GO NINJA GO NINJA GO!! GO! GO! GO!

nunya

4. Must be nice to be white. White people can get away with any and everything!!!! Ton's of black and hispanic and poor white women rotting in the county and state jail for the same OFFENSE!!!!!

well, let me be the first to tell you that it is NICE TO BE WHITE. the only problem... since i am indeed white... there are no people there to blame for being a crack addict.. oh, wait.. im not a crack addict.
tell your mom and your sister and your neice... thanks for letting me pay for their food, housing, clothing, medication.. etc.
maybe if they were white, they wouldnt be in the slammer soaking up my tax dollars. maybe they would be hanging out with tatum oneal. leave her alone. she is white after all, and doesnt deserve your crap.

now, dont i sound as educated as you?

geesh

Gosh TMZ, "The nicest CRACKHEAD ever" ??? She WAS really nice to you guys, so why can't you give her alittle bit of a break and call her a crackhead? At least you can say "The nicest crackhead ever to vultures with cameras and mics." You guys crack me up MOST of the time. :)

VAN HALEN 5150

ADDICTION DOES NOT DISCRIMINATE,IT'S A HORRIBLE DISEASE...

jackschitt

Hey #4, it's people like you that perpetuate racism and segregation today. I would have to agree with #10 comments-do I need to remind you of OJ?

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments