Nanny to Lowe: I Never Promised to Shut My Trap

6/6/2008 6:07 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The former nanny Rob Lowe is suing wants the lawsuit thrown out, because she claims she never made a vow of silence and therefore could say anything she wanted against the Lowes.
Jessica Gibson and Rob Lowe
The court docs, filed yesterday in Santa Barbara County Superior Court, claim Jessica Gibson never signed a confidentiality agreement when she began working with the Lowes and, therefore, the Lowes have no legal right to object to anything she may have said about them.

But here's the deal. Robbie boy is claiming Jessica defamed him by telling people she had an affair with him. If Jessica really did say this and it's untrue, it doesn't matter whether a confidentiality agreement exists. Defamation is defamation.

UPDATE: Sources tell TMZ, last Feb 25, Jessica Gibson sent an email, saying, "I need a copy of my confidentiality contract." Interesting.

Sandra

?

DB Cooper

FIRST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Liz

"He will make a statement the proper way"...................That is lawyer lingo for, I need to think about how we will respond since we have obviously made a bad mistake!!!!

Hoosier chick

She probably snagged it before she left. I was a nanny for 10 years and it would have been easy to get a hold of such docs. The folks I nannied for even left their tax docs on the kitchen counter. She's a snake and she's out for $$$!

renelle

You would think their lawyer would have a copy. Hmmm?

I have a heart, do you?

Renelle, your intelligence is refreshing. Yes indeed. Their lawyer should certainly have a copy of this legal doc. What a bunch of LIARS!

Just my opinion

Money hungry ho looking for a quick buck. Who cares if he screwed her. She had to be willing.
If he had raped her she would have gone to police long before now.
Leave the guy alone and be glad you got out when you did.
Allred is a joke...worse than Opri......................

celebutaunter77

Well said Mali Bu! She's a whore.

Another stupid story by TMZ's uneducated chimpanzees

This whole mess is being orchestrated by WHOREia allred, the worlds most media whoring ambulance chaser. It stopped being about the law months ago; ms allred wants nothing more than greenmail, so she's pushing her client to hold all sorts of press conferences & publicity stunts, because it benefits WHOREia. The opposing counsel said it best: "Ms allred is wrong about the law. I teach law classes at USC; Ms allred holds press conferences".

Someone please whack out this douchebag media whoring bitch; do everyone a favor...

Suge and the DONKEY

Wait this nanny is trying to wiggle out of this lawsuit faster than wiggling out of a swim suit? TMZ should call Alan Moelleken her former employer in Santa Barbara and ask him if she ever talked about Rob Lowe. That's where her sister works now.

Jon Bodack

I can't wait for Rob Lowe's former nanny, Jessica Gibson, to be proven guilty in a court of law, she'll be sorry, karma's a bitch, and want goes around, comes around, etc.

Jon Bodack

That's all I'm gonna say for right now, etc.

FRS

I never believed the nanny's claims from day one. Being repped by someone as trashy and famewhoring as Alred shredded any credibility she might have had.

Justagirl

Boring, very, very boring!

Mrs Joe Jackson

The nanny is a slut. They always are.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments